Girl Meets Father

Cori

I laughed as Farkle try to reign in his little sisters after our parents had gotten us a booth of our while there's was right behind their table

I laughed as Farkle try to reign in his little sisters after our parents had gotten us a booth of our while there's was right behind their table. It made me feel like I was an adult for a second. "Mom, can you please help?" He asked turning his neck to face her.

She smiled and nodded before eyeing the little girls, "if you three give your brother and his lovely friends a hard time, I'll make sure your punishment is even harder." She told them with a sweet smile, almost immediately their act was cleaned up.

"She scares me," Lucas whispered into my ear. I laughed but secretly I was feeling the same thing.

"Oh, boy," Farkle said as he looked behind us, towards the door.

I looked at him confused for a second, "what's wrong?" I asked as I turned around and saw the problem.

"Is that—?"

"Cory and Shawn, back together once again?" Farkle's father said as he stood up behinds us and walked towards the two men, giving them a handshake. "Is this middle school all over again or what?"

"What is happening?" I asked as I watched the scene play out before us, "does everyone just magically know each other or what?"

"They went to high school together," Farkle said gaining my attention, making me turn to face him, he had his famous thinking face one. "if they're here does that mean..."

"That his daughter and her evil ruler are her?" Lucas asked from beside me his back still turned, "they brought a whole gang." He told us as loud voice started to enter our ears.

"I think we are gonna need a bigger table," Farkle's mother said as she stood up and went somewhere. As all of this was happening, I could see my mother and Jill look at each other but not the way they would normally look at one another but this time with slight worry. Before I could ask what was wrong Farkle's mom was back. "Okay, everyone." She said gathering all of the attention, "I've talked to the manager and I've managed to get us enough seating for everyone, a table for the kids an even bigger one for the adults."

"Thank you so much, Jennifer," Riley's mother said as she hugged Jennifer tightly, "you're a godsend."

"It's lovely to see you again Topanga," she said before mingling with everyone else.

"Cori," my mom said appearing beside me at the booth, "will you come with me to the bathroom?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I followed her and Jill, both of them held one of my hands before my mom let go of mine.

"I'll meet you guys in a second," she said before she went towards my teacher.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as we continued to the bathroom, "Jill?"

"No, sweetie," she said as we went into the bathroom, "we just wanted to check to see if you were okay with having to share a table with Riley and Maya, tonight."