Not an update

You guys!!! I have been going through all of my unpublished stories and holy hell, I have hit the motherload!! I have found 7 unpublished stories and I want you guys to tell me if you want to read them!!! They all most deal with stigmatized issues or celebs and if there are any story ideas you have for me, pm me or comment here. Also, if you want something updated let me know!

The stories are:

Bad Reputation: This story is about a girl had a life-altering event happen to her and nothing is the same anymore.

Summary: One party is what changed it all, Evan's life ended. No one believes her because he's the most popular guy in college, a huge playboy and well she has a vagina and a mini skirt. Obviously, she wanted or at least that's what the world thinks.

_

It was just a simple party, it was supposed to be fun, but instead, it turned my life into a horror movie. I can't even look my parents in the eye, I lost all my friends and confidence because of a guy, I've also lost my innocence. They say college is supposed to be the best years of a person life but for me, they are the worse years of my life.

_

Bonnie & Hyde: A black girl and a white boy, an artist and a muse, photographer and stoner. A story of love from 'That 70's Show'

PUBLISHED

Summary: Bonnie-Jean Carson is a 16-year-old from the Big Apple, the oldest daughter of two well-known and talented college professors. Once the city becomes too much for the parents, they decided to move their two daughters to the small town of Point Place, Wisconsin for a better and easier life. That is when Bonnie meets local let down and pot-head Steven Hyde. As soon as she saw him her world changed, and she knew she was in trouble. She finally met her muse!

_

Psycho: Harry Styles, Logan Dodges, and Kira Rhodes, the three musketeers until one of them decided to kill.

Summary: "Roughly 6 years ago, 11-year old Harry Styles was arrested for the murder of his God-Mother, and beloved social life in the town of Holmes Chapel here in Cheshire, and was released from the juvenile detention centre, on Sunday. He will be heading back to the local high school today and the locals have a lot to say about this." The news anchor said wearing a faux look of sympathy.

_

When I was 10 years old tragedy struck my small hometown of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, in the UK. My best friend, Harry, killed someone—or at least that's what everyone believes, and he's been in a juvenile detention center for the past 6 years, now he's finally getting out and not everyone likes that.

_

Bellatrix: Rejection is the worst thing that werewolf could go through, but sometimes the best.

Summary: I'm not like most people in the world, I'm a werewolf and I come from a pack of others just like me. My story is much the same of many others before, raised from a young age to want and prepare for one, I was raised to accept who I was destined to be with, but he wasn't raised to accept me...

Bellatrix was a young girl when she found her mate, too young to understand love or what it's like to fit in. She was only 15 years old when the Moon Goddess thought it was time for her to become a woman, on the night of her Quinceañera. She received her mate from the Heaven's. His name is Jesse, he's the one that made all the girls Swoon, but he told her wasn't ready and did the one thing he thought was right and rejected her. So, she did what she thought was right and ran away, well she didn't really run away, she just went to live with her grandparents in the Arizona heat for about two years. Over those years, she changed and she's no longer the sweet girl that left.