0.1

Chapter 1: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the heaven of mine!
__________

Three hours sitting in the plane makes me sick. Who said riding planes are fun? Screw that. For people who goes to a long days trip in a plane, i'll pray the best strength for your pitiful legs.

And for the ones who never ride one, well better if you don't try to. It's totally making me sick from head to toe. I feel like vomiting any second and my leg feel numb as if I lost my both legs.

I can't feel it anymore. It's like I'm paralyzed for the whole plane trip.

I'm going to move to Seoul because of my uncle who is called my late father's best friend also business partners wanted to.

He told us that he want us to live near in contact with them so he can take care of us more and he would help me to move to a new school called Seungri High since he is the Head President of the school. And as a Head President, he'll help me transfer easier than any school i had.

I hope.

He is the most closest person with my family. Not only him but his entire family was. He's my dad's best friend since they were kids and so does his wife and my mom.

Funny but it's true.

When I'm in third grade, we lived in the same neighborhood which our houses were just next to each other and I'm really close with their son. Not really their son but they adopt him.

His name? That time my dad's friend just adopted him a minute ago so he still uses his real name Kang Joon(Silly. I know. Sorrynotsorry I ran out of ideas). But now I don't know, maybe they changed it.

Or not.

The first time we met is at my birthday party when i was two. I'm eating ice cream but then a naughty kid bumped into me making mine fell on the grass flat but then he came as my knight in shining armor gaving his ice cream instead to stop me from crying.

From there we started to became best buddies better than our parents did. Haha.

But all of that rainbow with unicorn moments ended when my family has to move to Jeju for my dad's work at my age of seven. We promised to meet again but until now I haven't met him.

But I don't really care about it since its just my childhood memories. So apparently, I have no time thinking about it anymore. Because i had my future waiting for me.

And I'm not so sure about that future cause i'm still doing zero process on school.

Haha. Sorry not sorry school.

Actually My dad owns a company called S.E Group so basically he make money. Now he has passed away, my brother take over the company and some is arranged by our lawyer.

My brother is not a CEO or manager if you're thinking that. Having a lazy brother answers it all. He really hate waking up just to make himself tired like working. He said it's just wasting his energy.

But weirdly, for someone who doesn't like waking up early, he really likes to wake me up for school and anything. He's my highkey human alarm. And also a control freak.

Oh, and also the part where he's so over protective sometimes.

My dad owns a company but I always acted like he doesn't. I really hate it when someone talks about me being the chairman of S.E Group's daughter or whatever. It's the same as my brother. That's why he refuse the any position.
____

"2. . 0. .8. .9. . 8"

My brother Jinwoo said the numbers one by one as he pressed the number button for the door lock. And the when he successfully done, the lock produced a beep kind of melody sound.