2.9

Chapter 29:
_____________

-Jihyun POV-

"Where are we? Shouldn't you send me home?" I asked when we reached to a place where I don't know. But one thing I'm sure is, this place is a pent house hotel.

"This is my home. I couldn't send you to your home while you're looking like a mess like this. Your brother is going to kill me. So you better spend a night here" He winked.

"And don't you know he will even kill you if he knew that I'm sleeping here with you" I told him as we both get out of the car.

"Don't worry muffin, I'm not going to do anything you're imagining" what? What did I imagine? Don't tell me. He- Aish.

"Perverted idiot. I'm not even thinking anything like that. In fact, I didn't think about anything at all"

"Don't worry. I asked mom for a favour and she'll tell your brother you'll be sleeping there at my mom's house" I followed him behind as he entered the pent house hotel. It's really fancy. And what's even more fancier is Taehyung's pent house is on the 132th floor. I know. It's one of a heck high hotel.

After he unlocked the door he walked in as I follow. It reveals a not so large living room surrounded by all white and red interiors. His house is not the same as I picture it will he. The neat and clean surroundings shocked me. How can he be so damn clean when even my room as a girl is messy as a shipwreck.

"Close your mouth before flies get inside it" Taehyung's voice brings me back to reality when I realize that I'm spacing up.

"Shut up" I glared as he reply by a deep husky chukle. God. In a time like this I'm still mesmerized by that deep voice.

"The pent house has only one bedroom so I'll let you sleep on mine" He told me.

"How about you?" I asked.

"If you want me to sleep with you tell me. I would love to" He winked while his lips still had that smirk.

"In your dreams" I rolled my eyes and follow him to his room. His room is designed with automatic sliding door, and inside is everything that you wouln't imagine a boy's room would be. The bed is placed in the middle of the room, and behind his bed is his like a wardrobe.
(Imagine Taehyung's pent house and his room is like Kang Chul's from W. It will be easier if u picture it that way)

"Make it like your house. Have a look around if you want while I take a bath" He told me and I nodded. "Sure"

When he got in the bathroom, I take another look around his room. Damn. This is really gorgeous. Even my brother would be jealous. Then my attention falls into his desk, there are so many books arranged in the shelf next to it. Walking my way there I saw a box high up on the shelf. Curious, I grabbed the box and opened it revealing a photo album.

Why did he put this photo album in a box?

I'm really shocked as soon has I opened it. These were all pictures him. And also his friends. Jimin his bestfriend, Jungkook the guy I met at the first party and at the bus on our way to camp,

"Hey Yoongi hyung!" Jimin greeted him who just came into the bus. Our eyes met for a second before Jungkook, the guy I met a few days ago on the party greeted me with his right hand holding the strip of his bag.

"Hi babe. How are you?" He aksed still standing while leaning his hands on one of the seats in front of mine. Yoongi just take a seat leaving Jungkook behind first.