2.6

Chapter 26: KitKat
_____________

-Jihyun POV-

"I want to kiss you" My eyes widen upon hearing his words. Darn. What should I do?

AH!

"Please, I wouldn't even touch those lips of you were dying and needed CPR" Great. My response is childish and my voice comes out a little breathy at the lack of space between us but it's all I can dish out at the moment.

I think Taehyung realize that I'm not in wits so he chukled at moves back.

"You really hated me huh? That much until you don't want to help me from dying" Suddenly his face turn all serious. That devil look came back.

"Of course!" I said, responding like a child.

"Come with me to the Valentines Day party- No, be my partner for the party" He asks.

Wait what? The Valentines Day Party?

"NO" I blurted out. Damn I'm not planning on saying that but because I feel like im stuttering now, I'm saying all sort of things I don't want to say.

"Ahh I really-" He stopped when he saw Yoongi passing us by.

"Alone Min Yoongi?" Taehyung's voice came out really cold and stern, Yoongi halted.

"What do you see? Am I with someone?" Yoongi sarcastically replied.

"Well I bet that girl Mina or whatever her name is would he so pleasured to be your partner for the party" He smirked when Yoongi's face turned pissed as hell. Almost as pissed as he's ready to punch him anytime if he talks again.

"And yo-" I nudged Taehyung's arms. I really hate seeing them fighting.

"Ah sorry I forgotten what this conversation is about" He says seriously and I look at him like he's going to start pissing off Yoongi again but then his face breaks into the most gorgeous of smiles as he says, "I'm taking you to the party and I'm going to teach to have fun!"

I chuckled and Yoongi snorted. "Annoyed much dude?" And Taehyung caught that.

"Fuck off" And with that two words, he leaves. I felt like that's not Yoongi. He's so different. The way his eyes looks at me, somehow so cold. Ice cold.

"Wow. He's pissed" He said as I roll my eyes. It's weird how even at a serious situation like this, he made me smile and forget those things.

"You're really ridiculous" I told him.

He didn't say any words and winked instead before pulling my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I have something for you" and with that, he leads to the classroom, the way to where my seat is.

"Check your desk" He excitedly said. I gave him a confused look before walking over to my seat, rummaging my hands to my desk until I felt a hard box and when I pulled it, it reveals a big rectangle dark blue gift box wrapped with a baby blue ribbon.

"What's this?" I asked as he shrugs and said, "A suprise"

"Don't tell me it's some kind of dead frog like you gave me when we were six" I said which sounds more like a warn. I knew him since we're two. Since he's not that much of a gentlemen that you would like when he gaves out a gift box. Like when we're six; It was my birthday, so him, as my only so called childhood friend gave me a birthday present which the gift box contains a dead frog. Damn that frog gave me chills and trauma. I still can remember how it looks like as if it's yesterday. Blackish-green with slimes around the body, the sticky moist skin is covered with blood and soil, a fly came out when I opened it and the smell- Ugh what am I thingking?!

He laughs. "I'm a grown up I won't do that. Trust me kitkat" I looked at him shocked as he winked. He remembered my childhood nickname. Oh my.

"The last time you said to trust you I ended up in the hospital with a broken ankle" I glared.

"Trust me this time. I won't do that again. That is just the stupid six years old kid. I promise" I love it when he looked at me in the eyes with those sparkly brown eyes, and his his hands both holding my shoulders. "I promise" He repeats again. "Do you trust me?"

I stared into those pretty eyes, I don't know how long I've drunk in those sea of brown orbs. Then I blink a few times, "I trust you" with that his lips formed into one of his gorgeous smiles only 0.2 percentage of humans in this world could see.

I slowly uwrapped the ribbon, then move my hands in sync to unbox it. Revealing a pretty light pink evening dress with a slight blink that could mesmerize your eyes. Wow. This must've be really expensive.

"This dress..It's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you. I don't know what to say"

He chukled slighly and shakes his head. "Since when do you have a lack of things to say to me? Did your book of insults end?"

Rolling my eyes, I gave him a serious look. "Be serious, I really appreciate it you know"

"Don't sweat it. My mom chose it at the Vintage Botique her friend own. Mom said this would look gorgeous on you since you're skinny and pale. Oh and she invited you to our house. She said she'll personally make over you. It's gonna be lit" I smile looking at his nervousness. Since when did he became such a shy boy? "Would you like to come?"

I nodded. "I'll call my brother. He'll let me" and with that, I leave to class after bidding goodbye to him with my hand holding the box with the dress he gave me inside.

-Taehyung POV-

At first, I was a little annoyed. But at a certain point, I don't know when, while talking together, I've come to like the time we spent together.

And after since I knew she's the girl I love since I'm a kid, I can't stop loving her again. I know I'm stupid for bullying and hurting her. As I kid I'm so dumb. I think that's the only way to get her attention. By hurting her. It was driving me insane. She was so convinced that she was in love with that tall kid we used to play with that it was like she never saw me. I had to do some pretty bad things just to make her notice me. She hated me, but at least she definitely knew I existed. I know it's too early to think like that as a stupid kid but look now, I'm still stuck in the same feelings even until we grew up.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" I came out from my deep thoughts when I heard Jihyun calling me. And I'm still standing at the same place.

"Yeah?"

"My brother is not answering my call. Can you drive me there? If you don't want to that's okay t-"

"Yeah I want to. Let's go"

_____________________________________
+I got so many suprises todayy. First, somthing happen for the first time in my life and AHAAA im crazy.

Anw, enjoy the rest of your days. Byee