1.4

Chapter 14: Sorry but today she's with me.
_________

The whole school's talking about it, The Field trip which is technically tommorow.

"So did you pack your stuffs ready?" Eunmi asked while concentrating on writing her to-buy list for the MT.

"Not yet but I will tonight" I said while looking in front the board, trying to listen what Ms.Yoon's saying but I can't.

Ms.Yoon turned to both of us because of my loud voice.

"Ms.Seo if you want to keep speaking you can do that later after my class or get out" She told me. And I'm the only one getting scolded because next to me, Eunmi is pretending like she's taking notes now.

"Sorry"

_____

Lunch was really really boring cause all we talked about is the upcoming camp.

"So like I--" She suddenly stopped.

"What?" I looked at her weirdly. For a talkative girl like her she would never stop.

She was moving her eyes showing me some signal but I don't really understand. And when I look my right, there stood Min Yoongi.

"Sorry to disturb both of your lunch but can we talk later?" He looked at me.

"Who? Both of us or me and you or you and Jihyun?" Eunmi asked almost making me choke the juice I drink.

"Me and Jihyun" He smile sheepishly feeling guilty.

"Yeah yeah sure" She teased him playfully and left us both.

"Hey, umm I'm sorry about yesterday night" He asked looking right into my eyes as he take a sit next to me.

"Nah it's okay" I lied trying not to look right at him.

"Lie. Jimin told everything to me" He said.

"Jimin? That Taehyung's friend? Aish that jerk" I rambled to myself.

"I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't left you alone. I feel so guilty. Sorry that I'm stupid" He told looking down hittibg his head.

"Hey it's okay. Luckily Taehyung was there so he helped me"

"Taehyung? He's the one who helped you?" He looked shocked at first and I nodded.

"Owh. So any plans later?" He suddenly asked.

"Maybe. I want to pack for tommorow. Why?" I tilted  my head.

"I want to bring you to a date. So..?"

"Sure!" Suddenly I got so excited and happy. Gosh I'm so embarrasing. He let out a slight chuckle before clearing his throat back.

"Good. So how about meet me at Min Cafe at 7?" Min cafe...the cafe that is placed just a few blocks from my house. That's the cafe I always saw everytime my brothet Jin drive me to school.

"Awesome" I gave him a smile.

"See you later"

________

It takes an hour for me to find th perfect dress for me. A girl like me that had a bad fashion taste. How is that easy? I'm nervous. A date? Are you kidding me?! I had come to many dates but this is the one that made me nervous.

"Where are you going?"

Holy crap.

I look at the voice owner. None other than Jin. The one and only protective brother and he's gonna kill me if he knew I'm going on a date.