1.1

Chapter 11: Class Problems
_________

Close... Open... Close... Open.

Jihyun's eyes were threatening to shut anytime soon as the teacher infront kept on rambling formulas that will be helpful for their exams but none of them were paying attention.

She glanced at the clock, but no luck. She still has to deal with for another 15 minutes where it feels like an hour or maybe more.

She's too sleepy that even her brain and body kept telling her to just ignore and sleep no matter how hard she try to endure.

Right at the time her eyes finally got take over her fully, someone interups by calling her name loudly. "SEO JIHYUN" making her flich as she stands up in shock.

"Why are you sleeping in my class?"

Crap.

It's the first time she ever got mad at a sleeping student. Except for Min Yoongi and Kin Taehyung a.k.a Seungri High's official badass, she really hates it when other except those two sleep in her class. The reason why the two badass are safe was because everyone knows, whoever messes with them will die. Or so whatever they said.

"Uuuhm.."

"Stand outside until you finally get your senses back! Don't come until the end of my class!" She yelled causing the other students annoyed.

Jihyun let out a deep lazy sigh before standing up leaving the classroom. All the attention people have suddenly changed to Min Yoongi's sudden action.
He stood up making a loud sound to his chair, and was about to leave.

"And where do you think you're going Min Yoongi?" Not a mad nor angry accent, her voice just came out very soft and nice.

"You're too noisy and loud! I can't even sleep" And just like that he walk away.

_______
-Jihyun POV-

"Wah you..You are so something Seo Jihyun" Eunmi kept on talking about how naughty I am non stop since we arrived at this Cafeteria. And bonus, now she's talking with her mouth full splattering the rice around the table from her full-packed mouth.

"Ew stop talking you're really gross!" I wiped away the rice that landed in my sleeves.

"Ah! Anyways you're coming tonight right?" My mind goes blank upon her question.

"Whats up with tonight?"

"You old women! Tonight's Yewon's birthday party at her villa! How can you forgot that?!" Yeah right. I totally forgot that. And who the heck is Yewon?

"Haha. But I don't have anything to wear for parties" I told her.

"Nothing? At all?" I slowly nodded. I know she will be like 'I can't believe this girl'.

"What are you? Don't you have any dresses at all to wear?" Ouch.

"Nope. Parties are not my style" I told her swallowing my food.

"Then shopping?.." She's staring right deep into my eyes for my response. Why is she so exited?!

"I don't t--"

"AWE COME ONN!"

"Yeah whatever. At least I have something to wear" I shrugged it off.

"Hey you should wear bikinis. Maybe the at party you'll feel hot" She said as I gave her a death glare.

"Have you ever imagine that you will be thrown in hell?" She puts up her hand in surrender. Making a v sign with her both hands.

____

"Nope"

This dress became the fifteenth dress I've tried on. I've tried dress with laces and she said, NOPE! I tried a backless black knee high dress and she told me I look like I'm gonna go to a club. Even a normal just-for--normal-party dress, NOPE is the answer.

"C'mon girl! I've been trying dresses like forever! I'm tired of putting it on, then take it off again!" I whined sitting next to her because of my less energy.

"But you don't look good at any  of the dresses here!"

I lean closer to her and whisper, "I bet it's because this shop is cheap"

While we're walking around the mall searching for more botiques, Eunmi's phone rang. That loud punk rock 5sos song filled the silent mall. Rushing to fish her phone inside her bag, she finally got it and answer it.

"Hey mom.... Yeah yeah....me? At the Mall....I'm on it wait a minute" She talks on her phone.

"What happened?" I ask curious about the talk with the phone.

"Ummm my mom, she called me telling that my dad's in the hospital. I gotta go cause she's picking me up here right now. Sorry"

So thats it. I'm left out alone now? Ugh.

Forcing a smile(I tried not to make it obvious tho) I just told her that it's okay even when actually of course it's not okay leaving me alone in a huge mall. Plus having a hundred dollars sucks. I mean, that's not enough for shopping.

Okay. I don't found anything that catches my attention. I give up. Seriously I did 't know that finding just one dress for a birthday party would be this hard.

"Where is this bus stop?!" I whined to myself as I walk next the streets.

Finally, after a long tiring walk, I saw a bus stop and the end of the road. And it looks scary because there is a huge tree covering it next to it.

Sitting alone here feels like I'm starring in a movie. It's like waiting for some handsome prince com-- Damn. It's raining. And worst is that it's really heavy.

"Oh crap how am I going home like this? This rain is making it even more worse"

Suddenly a spotlight is being very strong infront of me, showing a bus is coming into this way.

Standing up, I stand up getting ready to walk into the bus but then a man I never imagine will be here is coming out of the bus running into my direction.

A hundred percent right like what I was imagining, A prince charming came.

Just thank god I wasn't imagining about some horror movies.

_________________________
A/N: Boring. I know. This chapt is kinda boring cause I have lack of ideas and I'm in a huge stress that I might feel like killing my head.

Sorry guys. If it's too boring that u lose interest or whatever. This chapt is like just making u to know more about our main character so hehe. It's all abt her. But I promise I'll make the next chapter more fun and interesting:)

Don't forget to click that star button aka vote and comment. If it's boring well u can tell me that as well :)

-🐴