2.0

Chapter 20: Nice to meet you again, chubs.
_______________

-Jihyun POV-

I remembered Taehyung's question last night. He's not mad but he's worried. I can see it. Even if I'm a total blank woman I can see it so clear that he's worried.

#Flashback;

"Umm can I ask you a question?" He asked and I as I take another spoon of my chocolate mint ice cream into my mouth.

"Why did you cry? Can you tell me what happened?" I looked down thinking for an answer to tell him.

"So you does like him. You liked Yoongi don't you? That's why you cried when you see him and-"

"No. I mean I did but i don't think so now" I told him and I'm not lying.

"You don't think so now?" He repeated my words looking at me confused.

"I the type of girl to move on quick to crushes. I'm sure that I no longer have feelings for him now" Again, he looked at me confused. Does he even understand me?

"Really?" I nodded. And after three times him asking the same question and me answering the same answer, a smile formed on his lips.

"Good. So lets spare that feelings for me shall we?" I laughed at his statement. "Nahh. No thanks I have ice cream waiting on my line"

"Jihyun ah" He called my name softly.

"Hmm?"

"Can you please not cry like that again and just maybe slap someone if you're mad? Ya know it's a good move than crying. And no walking next to the river and near the stones again. You heard me?" His brown eyes were staring into mine. And it continues for the past five minutes.

"Yeah"

"Good. Now you can continue with your soulmate" He chuckled reffering to my ice cream.

Since when did he became so sweet? Did he ate sugar before coming here?

___________

Today is finally the day I've been waiting for. The last day of the stupid camp! Finally!!! I can go back to my bed comfortably.

Everyone's waiting for the bus but I'm here waiting for my brother to pick me up.

"Who are you waiting for?" Out of nowhere Taehyung appeared next to me.

"Who? Are you talking to me?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah you, who else?" He rolls his eyes and chuckled.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there" I said sarcastically. "I'm waiting for-"

"Ehem" I looked behind me to see Jin, my brother standing there glaring at Taehyung who is rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Hello" Taehyung waved at him as Jin kept on glaring.

"Hello again" Whenever I looked at Jin nor Taehyung, each sides are very different. Jin had this 'Protective brother' aura and Taehyung was obviously awkward because he kept on looking at the ground and around.