0.9

Chapter 9: Cutie
__________

-Jihyun POV-

Weekends are the best day for any students in the whole world. Who doesn't love it when you get to spend the day away from school and things related to it? For me, It feels like heaven of course. Plus if all you have to do is lay on your bed and sleep all day. Weew, that's awesome!

"Don't you have at least something to do other that laying on that sofa and watch tv? You're such a couch potato" My brother yelled at me from the kitchen doing whatever he is. Probably cooking lunch.

"Nope" I replied popping the p.

"Can you help help me then?" My eyes widen upon hearing his words. No no no no not this. Not again.

"Nooooo" I wrapped my body around the blanket ever more tighter like my life depends on it. "I'm not gonna go buy groceries again. The market smells so gross" I know that's the 'help' refers to. Because thats what he always ask for.

"Hyunnie yaah, please?" He begged with a cute voice.

"No" I glared.

"Ppleaaaase?"

"No"

"Awwee c'monnn"

"Nope"

"I'll buy you your favorite chocolate mint ice cream. Please?"

"No"

"Please. Or i'll tell uncle Kim to--"

"Okay okay where's the money I'll buy it right away!" He chukcles looking at me accepting his offer right away.

He knows so well that I'm really afraid of Uncle Kim.

Walking around and around the market just to find a cheap lobster is hard. Is there even a cheap thing here?! The smell here is so weird. I really hate it. It feels like i'm trapped in a room full of raw fish and seafood.

Honestly it's not so bad, like what you saw on tv's are the same but I'm just hate this kind of surroundings a bit.

"Jihyun?"

A familiar voice said my name behind me. Looking behind I saw Jimin alone with a plastic on his hand.

"Hey Jimin. What are you doing here?" I ask him. Is it only me or his face is turning red...?

"Aah, I'm buying some things my grandma asks me to. She's so lazy just even to walk here. How about you?" He whined. But somehow I find it awkward.

"Same for me althoughw it's my brother who did this to me" We laughed at the same situation we had. I thought he's the bad boy type but he's a nice grandson at home.

"Umm can you help me with something?" I asked him doing some eyes contact with him. I hope he will.

"Sure! Um i mean yeah, sure"

Yes! He will help.

"Do you know where can I find some cheap lobsters here?" He suddenly laughs making me go blank. Did i same something silly or what?