3.0

Chapter 30: A wild zoo that has been attacked.
_______________

-Jihyun POV-

I woke up because of the sound of my phone ringing for I don't know what time. I was just about to answer when I felt someone's arm around me. I turned around and opened my eyes slowly as saw that it was Taehyung's sleeping face.

It never failed to amaze me how peaceful and innocent he looks when he sleep. That messy hair, his soft pink lips and his face. Everything about him is perfect. It's funny how he reminds me both of an angel and devil sometimes.

And that is when I realized that Taehyung is sleeping next to me. Hugging me! I don't really remember how I fell asleep next to him in the same bed but what I'm sure is we stayed up for a long time watching movies.

"Are you awake?" Taehyung's half awake deep voice had fully awaken me up and his hot breath giving chills to my neck.

"Y..yeah" I stuttered for a while trying to advert my gaze that is staring at his sleeping face.

"I though you said you're gonna sleep on the couch" I said still looking at him. It's really amazing how close we were and I'm still breathing. I thought im dead.

"I did but the couch is too uncomfortable" He stated and then opening his eyes, staring into mine straight into my soul. "I really love hugging you to sleep though. You're really comfy like a marshmallow"

Hearing that makes me chuckle. Marshmallow? Even my brother said I looked like a dying corpse for being too skinny.

He suddenly sat up, saying "Take a bath first, I'm gonna bring you out for breakfast"

He didn't wear anything but his trousers.

Damn those bare chest. His broad shoulders and that toned abs.

Ohmylord earth to Seo Jihyun! Stop staring.

"Jihyunnie?"

"W..Why don't I just cook here? You have a kitchen right?" I asked, but he chukled "I do but that kitchen is just a design. There's nothing in the fridge. I barely bought groceries because I'm always out" Of course he does. He's rich so does his parents. He can eat at any resaurant anytime. Or even everyday. "Plus even if I ate here it's just chineese food"

"Really? Let me check your kitchen" I said as I walked downstairs and he followed. It's not that I didn't believe him but I just wanna make sure. Who knows maybe there is some foods left?

"I told ya" He told me chuckling when I found exactly no foods at all inside the fridge and even the cabinet. The fridge is only filled with soft drinks and a couple of water bottles.

"Shut up" I said still facing the fridge while he's behind me chuckling like an idiot.

I can feel him moving closer so I kept telling myself not to turn around and just wait until he walks out of the kitchen but as soon as I heard his footsteps behind me, I turned around and I wish I hadn't because now our face were so close to each other, and Taehyung's bare chest was close to mine.

He noticed how nervous I got and he frikin' enjoying this as a smirk crepth up on his lips, making me even more nervous.

He leans into my ears and whispers, "Don't worry shortcake. I won't do anything to you. Yet" and with that, he moves back giving me his most gorgeous smiles and a cute wink.
____________