2.1

Chapter 21: Fiancee
______________

-Jihyun pov-

"Nice to meet you again, chubs"

As a girl who loves to eat, of course I was chubby. Well don't blame me for being so chubby. It's all because of ice cream for being so delicious and food for being there when I have nothing to do. But who care tho? Chubby is cute.

"Uh well nice to see you too" I said awkwardly.

"I don't know that you are the chubby girl I knew before" He said totally giving chills through my spine.

Well same for me jerk.

"Yeah. Me too"

"How can you change this much? You used to be soooo chubby with cute fat cheeks and fingers but now you looked like a zombie living in hunger so pale and skinny Or maybe a skeleton, white and sooo skinny" He tilted his head totally enjoying his time teasing me.

And let me tell you he's not that much of a knight in shining armor. He just helped the crying me with the ice cream that fell on the grass by giving me his and when we became close, he became a very annoying teaser jerk and a bully. Like he is now. Well I must say he didn't grow and change that much. He's still the annoying immature jerk and a bully.

"Oh please, aren't you the guy who fell from the stairs and cried for a whole day because you had a veeeery small cut on your finger that your mom can barely see" I said sarcastically. Not caring about his mom still standing next to both of us.

I heard her chuckled. "Well maybe I should take my leave to let you two cuties have your time to talk" Talk? Yeah sure we'll talk about some happy past memories.(Note the sarcasm)

"You-"

A man on his fourties cutted his words and greeted him.

"Hello Mr.Kim Taehyung how- Oh! Is this your fiancee?" He was about to greet him but he then saw me standing next to Taehyung.

Fiancee? Oh god it's getting even worse.

"No he's a- Umm my friend..." I stuttered from answering this man. O basically cutted whatever Taehyung's trying to say. Whoops.

"Oh my bad. I though she is you fiancee because of this beautiful matching dark blue outfit" He laughs.

 I though she is you fiancee because of this beautiful matching dark blue outfit" He laughs

"Um well let me properly introdunce you to her, she is Seo Jihyun. The heir of S.E Group and a sister of the group's ceo Seo Jinwoo" He bowed at the politely 90 dergees as I reply back with a bow as well.

Is my brother the ceo? Uh yeah whatever.

"Good evening Miss Seo, nice to meet you. You are beyond beautiful than I heard. You should come to my house sometimes" When I heard that, my face just automatically made the 'what the fuck?' look.