2.8

Chapter 28: Touches
_____________

-Jihyun POV-

I walked over to the bathroom and do my business and get out but damn I forgot my bag so I hurriedly go back inside to grab it back. But when I was just about to get it, I heard someone came it. Fuck. It's a single toilet and also a small one who the fuck came in? Don't tell me.

A drunk guy came in. He was vomiting on the sink just a metres from me.

He's drunk.

I'm alone with him in a bathroom and he's drunk.

Maybe he didn't realize that I'm here but now he did. Becasue of my clumsiness, I shrieked.

"Well hello sexy"

Oh god.

I pressed myself further into a corner as he closes the door behind him and sneeres at me. I don't know why I feel so immobile and helpless. I know I should probably make a run for it or scream and do anything to get out of here but I feel paralyzed and it's not the greatest thing to happen in a situation like this.

"Hey hot stuff" He slurs and leans closer. The bathroom is small and there's not much space left between us and I feel helpless.

"Get away from me" I begged but he only smirked. "I can't baby. You are to pretty to get away from"

He then leans closer to my neck then to my lips, I hate this. Please help me. His hands are all over me and I can't shove him away because he's too strong and I'm too weak. All I can do is beg him to let me go and cry.

When he was just about to kiss me, a girl came in.

"Maybe that's enough for now" That voice,

It's Mina.

That damn fucking Min Yoongi's girlfriend that warned me before.

"How's that Jihyun? I told you, I'll make you regret and you didn't listen. Now look. I bet you've been regretting it by now" She looked so happy on torturing me. That look on her face, I want to claw her face off.

"Fuck you" I muttered. "What?" She asked, pretending to sound like a deaf old bitch.

"FUCK YOU!" I said as I broke into tears. "It's just the beginning, you'll be thrilled for more" She told me as she left.

I stand up in front of the sink trying to indentify the person in the mirror. My make up is now running down to my face, the mascara creating tear tracks as it flows down. My lipstick is sneared, my hair is tangled and sticking out in all direction with a bump pulsing painfully in all direction. Splashing a couple of times with cold water, I use a towel to wipe away the garish make up but the thought of that man's hands all over me has feeling dirtier than ever.

I really need a shower.

I rushed outside, trying not to rum into someone I know.

Until..

"Jihyun? Are you okay?" Yoongi grab my arm and I flinch, still a little afraid of being touched. He's standing in front of me looking worried and I can't look at him in the eye just how his girlfriend or whatever she is got me assaulted.

"I'm..I'm fine just let me go" I say softly and let my arm away from him. He backs up a little bit but still doesn't give a room to let me go. "No you're not. What happened?"

"Look, I just... I just want go home" My voice is cracking up and I almost broke in front of everyone in school. If I don't leave right now I might cry in any seconds.

"No Jihyun it-"

"Hyunnie?"

I almost cry again, hearing to that voice. It's Taehyung. He's standing a feet away from Yoongi and I but it's obvious he knows somethings wrong. He strides towards us pushing past people. Our gazes are locked into each other that I forgot Yoongi's here with me too.

He ran a hair through his hair in relief as he come near me, putting both of his hands on my shoulders. "Where the hell have you been? I looked for you everywhere!"

Not everywhere Taehyung. You're wrong.

I stare at him as he looks at me expecting me to answer his damn question. Didn't he knew how I fucking look right now? I look like a shit and he's just worried about where I am? How fuck is that?

I hit him. I hit him repeatedly as his eyes widen in shock.

"You did this! I told you I shouldn't have come! I really scared of parties and yet you brought me here! I hate you!"

Then I felt a strong arms wrapped around me. I cry as Taehyung continuedly rubbinghis hand up and down in my back comforting me.

"What happened to her?" I heard a voice asked and that reminded me that Yoongi is still here.

"Call it a wild guess but I'm sure your girlfriend has to do with this" Taehyung spits angrily and because I'm close to him I can feel his muscles tensed up.

"She's not my girlfriend. And even if she would do something bad she would know that I already told her not to touch her" How can he'd be so fucking sure that two faced bitch didn't do this? Just becasue he warned her not to touch me doesn't mean she won't!

"Shut up Yoongi. Shut up"

With me still cliging onto him. He quickly leads me away from this place, passing through the sea of dancing peoples and out of the noise. When we're finally outside, Taehyung lets go off me and he takes pf his leather jacket and wraps it around me. It smells like him that somehow makes me feel secure.

Taehyung cups my cheek and makes me look up. "Are you okay now kitkat?" His thumb wipes away the tears thats still lingering on my cheek.

I'm grateful that he didn't ask me what happened and comfort me instead. I really appreaciate him for understanding how I feel right now.

I nodded a bit and he sighs, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tighly. I'm aware that we're in the parking are and it's just the two of us which make me feel safe. It's like, whenever I'm with him, I feel safe. His touch made me feel safe.

"I'm sorry KitKat" He rubs my back and rests his chin on top of my head and whispers, "I'm so sorry. I really am"

I hug him back not knowing why out of all of the people that can comfort me, Taehyung's the one who made me feel better.

Not Eunmi,

Not Yoongi,

It's Taehyung and I don't know why.

"Taehyung.." My voice was barely audible and I still had my fave buried on his chest. I can't help it but inhale his scent.

"Hey, it's okay" Taehyung whisperes as he wraps his arms around me even more protectively. "It's over now"

I brought up my fave to look at him. I watched as a sweat trickled down his temple and locked jaws, his pink lips parted as he breath steadily through his mouth, I gazed at his face now was giving me a small smile.

"C'mon. Let's get out of here" He said as let me go and wrapped around my waist slowly leading me to his car.

_______________________________________
+Wahaaa~ So how's this chapt? I hope u enjoy reading. This story will end anytime soon and thanks for reading. Bye!

The bad boy and me || kth. [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें