0.2

Chapter 2: Playboy of the Century
___________

"Rise and shine my sleeping vampire! It's morning and you have school to attend"

I heard the curtains being opened as I feel like my eyes suddenly got attacked by rays of sunlight.

"I'm tired. Close that curtain. My eyes hurt" I swift my position facing away from the killing sunlight and cover my body from head to toe with the blanket.

"Hey Vampire! It's your first day and you're already absent?! Wake up or I'll pour cold water on you!" He yelled pulling my blanket off my body, throwing it away from the bed. Again, the sunlight is killing me.

"Aissh fine fine" I groan as I carried my lazy body off the bed.

"That's my girl. Good job kiddo!" He ruffled my hair before getting out.

All of the alarms I had, He's the one that I wish to be running out of battery by now.

After taking a refreshing cold water shower and wearing my school uniform as neat as possible, I rushed downstairs to the dining room.

Bless my brother when the first thing I see is food. Just to tell you my brother is a veeerry god cook. He's like my personal chef that cooks for me every morning, afternoon and night. Also even when I want to eat. My brother's the best!

"Did you find a job yet?" I asked to reduce the awkwardness situation where you can only heard the sound of spoons hitting the bowl. And maybe quiet enough for me to hear my brother's breath.

"Nope" He said as he popped the 'p' while slurping the soup into his mouth.

___

I followed this unknown scary looking teacher to my class. She looks quite scary despite her dark smokey eyeshadow with dark red lipstick with matching dark red blusher.

She had a large round spectacle that even larger than Harry potter's and short mini skirt which is shorter than any girl idol wore. Based on her looks, she doesn't qualify as a teacher. She looked like she were going to go to club.

She suddenly stopped in front of a classroom and told me, "This will be your classroom. I'm the head disciplinary teacher so if you need any help, just ask your homeroom teacher, classmates or me" and with that, she left. It shocked me out that she is a head disciplinary teacher when her looks is......terrible.

I opened the door since I'm sure there is no teacher. It's still 7:15 am. Nobody will be here right?

"Why are you late?" Crap. My hopes are crashed when I saw students are seating in each seats and a teacher is talking in front. I gave her a smile while others looked at me.

"I haven't seen your face before. Who are you?" The woman or so the teacher asked me with her soft voice.

"Ummm, hello my name is Seo Jihyun" I bowed 90 degrees to her, still standing awkwardly. It's been a long time since i did this embarrassing thing. This is such a school moments that i wish didn't exist.

"Okay. Your seat is that one" She pointed to an empty seat at the corner, second from the end. And the last table behind me is empty as well.

I walked to the seat slowly so I won't trip. Who knows maybe I will trip on anything bcs I'm a clumsy girl and embarrass myself in front of the others on my first day.

My peaceful careful walk halted when suddenly the door is banged opened shocking the whole class showing a boy who look like some kind of messy.

He kinda looked like a typical bad boy for any high school with his backpack's strip one sling on his right shoulder and the other one just left hanging like in the ones I saw in tv dramas.