2.3

Chapter 23: That's my girl
______________

-Jihyun pov-

I let Taehyung stay for the night because it's raining and there's storms. Plus he didn't brought any of his cars because he walked to here. He really didn't want at first but he had no other options except listening to me. My brother still doesn't know he's here so I'll just let him know tommorow or maybe he'll saw Taehyung first before I tell him.

"You can sleep in the guest room. I'll get you my brother's clothes for you to wear" I said and led him to the guest room which is next to my room.

"Thanks tho. But can I ask you a question?" He asked then a smirk formed on his lips. Please don't let this be a stupid question.

"Do you always wear this at night?" He asked as he stares at me unabashedly. Crap. I don't realize that I'm only wearing an oversized T-shirt and black tight length shorts which is covered by my oversized shirt.

IM WEARING TOO EXPOSED CLOTHES!!

"Shut up jerk. Because of you coming suddenly I forgot changing my clothes first."

"I might have to visit you everynight then," he grins and I smack his face with the closest pillow I can grab. What a pervert! He's really a son of the devil.

After giving his clothes, I get back to my room trying to continue what I did earlier ago.

But annoyment came rushing to my head when I heard someone knocked my door. There only could be two people knocking. It's either my brother or the pervert jerk.

I opened the door slowly and let the door open slightly enough for me to see. Any guesses? Well it's none other than the retarded pervert.

"What are you-," He begins but I shut the door in his face. Two thumbs up Jihyun.

"Princess, open this door or else," He threatens.

"Or else what?" I demand.

"I'll go to your brother's room and go pour water right in front of his face" Shit. Not my brother! He'll kill me if I let someone do somthing to his face!

I opened the door to only see him smiling looking amused than ever.

I really hate him! But still he made me crazy in some ways.

"What do you want?" I asked totally annoyed at him.

He gave me a wink then push me away as he walks into my room. Looking to everything inside.

"What the hell are you doing? You better get out before my brother see you! He will kill you!" I try to pull him but I'm just in a weak level where I can't do anything.

"Relax princess he's asleep. I'm just bored and then I'm curious how your room looked so I came in" He calmly said.

"Didn't you came here once after the party when you carried me?"

"I did but I didn't have that chance to take a look cause you're brother creeps the shit out of me" He said as his eyes fall on my family picture on the night stand.