2.5

Chapter 25: I'm not a facebook status
_______________
*this chapt contains a little of random curses so if u dont like reading it, u can skip but dont regret if u skip😉*

-Jihyun pov-

"Hey Jihyun will you...." He looked into my eyes. My eyes widened in confusion and my heart began to pound widly against my chest.

"Will you please let me tie your shoelaces?" He asked. Damn I just feel like tons of bricks just me in the head. Like in comics would be.

What was I thinking?

"Uh Y..y..yeah" I stuttered for a while when my brain has forgotten every word on dictionary.

What the actual fuck am I thingking?

I watched him as he move his both his hands in sync doing my sholaces in a perfect ribbon.

"Thanks" He gave me a 'no problem' nod before suddenly turning his face to me.

It suddenly turned into a awkward situation and thank god Eunmi came.

"Yah yah. How is the-" She stopped when she saw Taehyung standing next to me.

"Hello" Innocently, Taehyung greeted her raising his right hand.

"Uh h..hi" She awkwardly did the same and watched as Taehyung leaves.

"Is that really Kim Taehyung? Did he just waved at me?" She asked me looking so amazed.

"Yes. And a yes"

I was just about to walk when I heard someone called my name. Well it's none other than this famous Min Yoongi's crazy ex. Walking with her hips moving side by side and her sparkly pink heels producing annoying sounds as she walks.

"I heard that you're with my yoongi oppa again" She sounds annoyed.

"Correction, not with Yoongi only but also with Taehyung. And the place we hang is called detention" I said sarcastically. Trying not to piss this woman out.

She clears her thoat before saying, "Well well you're sure is a multi purpose slut"

Darn.

"Well listen here you pink sparkly annoying bitch, I'm here just because that damn calculus teacher said so. If he didn't said so I won't be here so shut your mouth before i rip that off leaving you mute" With that words, I leave her completely dumbfounded.

I win.

"I warn you Seo Jihyun, If I saw you talking with Yoongi again I will make you regret it"

"Sure whatever you want" I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't like you do you know that?" She said and I snorted, "What am I to you? B*tch I'm not a facebook status you don't have to like me. I didn't ask you to"

A death glare came from her eyes, "And if you don't really like me and you still watch everything I do, girl you're a fan"

"Shut up! Just wait and I'll make you regret you slut!" She annoyedly yelled.

"Yeah yeah keep that shit of yours to yourself. Eumni yah, let's leave this crazy bitch before I gets crazy as well" With that I pulled Eunmi's hand leaving that women mad and pissed off.