1.2

Chapter 12: I looked like a tall grass.
__________

A hundred percent right like what I was imagining, A prince charming came.

Okay cut it out Jihyun that's so freaking lame.

"Oh? Seo Jihyun how come you're here?"

Min Yoongi. The guy that's been in my mind.

"I..I'm just having a time alone and then it rains so yeah. Waiting for a bus. You?" I totally forgot about the 'bus waiting thing' when I saw him. It's like there are only both of us in this world.

Lame. Yeah I know.

"Doing something. Why don't you come to my house? It's just a few blocks from here. It's better than sitting in a cold weather like this" I stare at his figure for maybe thirty seconds. And then blinked before answering his question.

"But I'm waiting for the b--"

"I know but the bus just left a while ago while we're talking" He chukcled looking at my shock expression.

"So? My house?" He raised his eyebrows, waiting for my answer. I remember the time when the first time I met him. The time when he offers his hand to me first.

"But it's raining. How c-"

"Run" Chuckling as the cool guy he is, he take my hand and together we ran to his house.

We arrived at his house and Yoongi's searching his keys in his bag.

Finally, he led me in all the way into his Vintage style house as he let me in first then he follwed closing the door behind us. Darn this doesn't looked like a normal teenage boy's house.

I mean, everything is clean, neat and well arranged. When I look at his carpet, there are even barely see any dust. His living room seems so neat, his bathroom smells like lavendar with a mix of mint. But I'm curious how will his bedroom look. Like other rooms are nice but will his bedroom be the same?

He's so opposite with me.

"Aish how can I get home with this wet clothes later?" I mumbled trying to squeeze the water off my wet damp jacket for a couple times but nothing came out. Then suddenly something passes my mind. "Shoot! How about Yewon's party?!"

I looked at Yoongi who is hoping off the couch. "C'mere"

"Where are we going?" I asked, following after him.

"If you're going to the party later, you're gonna need something to wear" He told me giving me a grin.

"You have a girl clothes?" I asked, smirking at him as we walked up to the staircase.

"My sister left some of her clothes here because her dorm is too small. So technically, she has girl clothes, I don't" He gave me a deathfull wink. Not a death for him, but for me.

Ya know, How bad I'm crushing on him right;)

"Go in the closet and change into something pretty. Don't mind about my sister just make them your's then come out so that I can tell you if it looks right"