1.9

Chapter 19: Fatherly Behavior
______________

-Taehyung POV-

When I woke up, there were three things that were pissing me off.

1-The sun

2- Jihyun

3- Yoongi sleeping next to me with his arms and legs wrapped around my body.

I throw Yoongi's hands away from mine as I get off the sleeping bed and walk outside feeling pissed off as much as my annoyance.

"Hey dude are you alright?" Jimin asked once I came to him who is sitting at the bench outside playing a game from his phone.

"No" I said sitting next to him resting my head on my arms on the table.

"Honestly you looked like a damsel in distress" He commented.

"Shut up. I'm going for a walk" I told him as I walk away. He just sat there being blank. Typical Jimin.

It's already two in the afternoon so there were already people eating lunch when I got to the base. But there is only one person I'm searching for right now. And baam! I saw her! Sitting alone at the place I saw her every midnight.

Slowly, I approached her but my step halted when I heard sobs coming from her.

Is she crying?

Without saying any words I came sitting next to her and wrapped my arms around her as I bring her to my arms. She didn't said any words. This is so not like her.

"What happened?" I asked trying to be soft as I can.

"I-It's" She take a deep breath as I let her go since she's not sitting straight back.

"Seo Jihyun I'm-"

When I looked at that voice, it's Yoongi. He must've ran here since he's panting.

So it's solved! Jihyun is crying because of Yoongi. Or not..?

"Dude what did you do again?" He asked giving me a death glare clenching his fists.

"Oh man I should be the one asking that question. What did you do to her?" I said saying each word loud and clear enough to give him a hint that I'm serious.

"It's not even your problem. So fuck off and-"

"Yoongi oppa! We haven't done with- Oops, It looked like you are having a talk" A weird whore came now hughing Yoongi's arms.

"Please let me go" Yoongi said trying to break free but he can't. His eyes then turned to Jihyun's.

"Jihyun all that you see is not real. Please-"

"Oppa!~" The girl whined again.

Wait. Don't tell me, that Jihyun saw Yoongi and this girl maybe...making out? Does she liked him?

"Jihyun plea-" His hands were about to grabbed her's but I snapped it away.

"Just go away asshole" I said with a warning tone.

"You don't own her man, stop acting like her damn father"

I look at Yoongi like he'a grown another head. Wow, when on earth did he became so brash?

I scoffs, "Trust me right now she might just prefer my fatherly behavior to your face"

Yoongi almost punch my beautiful face but he stopped when Jihyun spoke, "Stop! Please stop" and when I say almost, it's really almost cause he's already raising his fist. Whew.

"Please. I'm sorry if I cause any trouble and I didn't mean to disturb your time" She told Yoongi. "Sorry to interupt your time with your- her and for your information I'm not crying or running away from you or anyone. I just felt uncomfortable that's all" She spoke up looking all fine but why do I feel like she's lying?

"For fuck's sake stop saying you're sorry! Damn" I cursed out loud.

"Hey you! Bitch stop flirting and you Kim Taehyung! Stop making Yoongi oppa annoyed or I'm gonna hit you!" This whore yelled. Ugh.

"I've been told to never hit a girl but Min yoongi if you don't get her out of my face I'm gonna beat her to pulp"

And with that powerful word of mine, they leave. I know Yoongi hates fighting with me so he just leave. What a coward bastard. But before he left Yoongi did gave me this hateful look which mean he's gonna punch my face again.

"Sorry if I annoy you" She said. And for the first time she didn't even annoy me. At all.

"Nahh. But if I heard you saying sorry again I'm gonna give you a punishment. Heard that?" She nodded slowly with her mind somewhere else.

"Wanna drive around paju?" I asked. It's a perfect time for a walk out.

"Drive? Are you out of you mind? We cannot walk to other places other from the camp base!" She said raising her voice a bit. I'm glad that she's back being herself.

I smirked before saying, "First, we don't walk we drive with a car. Second, who cares?" I said like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"I care!" I rolled my eyes at her overness and pulled her to my car. Walking there is like we're starting in an action movie lead roles trying to avoid the bad guys aka the teaches.

As I drive away she kept on worrying and rambling that we're gonna get punished or whatsoever which I find it adorably cute.

We arrived at the ice cream store and walked into the store.

"Waa you didn't say we're going to get an ice cream?! If you told me earlier I wouldn't ramble that much that made me tired now" I chuckled at her statemet as I saw her shivering and wrapping he arms around her body.

I rolled my eyes, "You're lucky you're my favourite bitch" I states and takes off my hoodie, handing it to her.

She gave me a huge grin as she slip the hoodie over her head. She take the hoodie in her hand and lift it to her nose.

And I see her sniffling my hoodie cutely. "You could use my perfume if you like the smell so much" I chukled.

I stared at her eating her favorite Chocolate mint flavoured ice cream(She just told me that). Serioudly how can she be so small cute and fluffy at the same time when she ate this much?

"I see someone likes ice cream" I said trying to talk to her but she's just too focused with ice cream.

"Shut up I'm in heaven right now. It's been like years I haven't meet my soulmate" She dramatically said. And then she ended it with a laugh.

Seeing her laugh was more beautiful than I had imagined. Her smile is so beautiful, but why does she always keep that stern face of her?

And that's when I finally realized that me and Yoongi were just two undeserving men who happen to like the same woman again.

That's the tragedy.

________________________________
+Well i think its a bit boring and all but i hope you like it. Thats all for now because i have tons of things to do and revise for school tommorow so bye!❤️