0.6

Chapter 6: Is this some new part-time job?
__________

"Such a bad start for a new transfer student huh?" What does he mean by bad start? That WWE drama version?

We're sitting on the bench along the empty hallways not far from our class but far from sight. The place we're sitting is not kinda an open place.

"Not really. Ha ha" An awkward situation filled the air. He look at me confused. "What?" I finally ask after a long time looking around in silent.

Thank god my voice came out. If it doesn't, we'll stay here waiting each other to start a conversation.

"Why are you suddenly awkward with me?" His face turns really cute when he's--No. Shut up Seo Jihyun!

"Errrr I'm.."

"You must've find out my indentity. I mean, like my true jerk self. Right?" He threw another question to me.

"Kinda. But It's okay. I'm fine with you anyway but just uncomfortable the part where girls might kill me or pull my hair off when they saw me with you" He chuckled upon hearing my words. "You should wear a swimming cap often to be aware. But seriously just because of that? I'm quiet a bad boy myself as well you know"

"I'm fine as long as you don't go around breaking girls heart. But lucky you girls are chasing you like crazy but you don't--"

"I don't give a shit about it. But I fight like it's a hobby for me. You should know that" Why is he so scared about him being that?

"I know that. I know. It's okay. But why are you so afraid at you being yourself?"

"I'm just afraid. Maybe you would hate me knowing my true self. Maybe I'm even worst that Taehyung who broke girls heart" He looked down. Aish. Heart please calm down!

"No you aren't. Stop talking about this please." I said. I'm done talking shits. "Plus I'm bad at giving advices so just stop."

He chuckled cutely hearing me upset now. Gosh his laugh sounds so pure. "Okay okay"

"Anyways, why are you suddenly awake?" I ask trying to change the topic.

"They're really noisy! I can't even sleep at the first place" He pouts. Oh my lord. The way his eyes looks into mine makes me froze. How can a man like him had that kind of pretty eyes?

"You know what? You and I were pretty similar" He chuckled. Similar what? "We both loves to sleep and our characteristics sometimes same. Ya know what I mean right?"

I nodded. He's somehow right. I think about that too.

"We should get back. Right now's period's Geography. We're gonna get killed if we skipped her period" He stands up and offers his hand.

"What?" Asked the most blankest person in the world, me. He laughs. Okay this is embarrassing.

"Let's go to class shortcake" He ruffles my hair before taking my hand and brings me with him to class. And he's honding my hand!

___

We arrived in front of the class and he let my hand go.  "You go first" He told me with an awkward smile pasted on his face.

Seriously, do i have a disease when he a.k.a Min Yoongi smile and do something, my stomach zoo going wild, my face getting red and my heart beating crazily as my rib cage feeling like going to break anytime soon?

It's been a while since I felt this. The last time was when I was seventh grade with a guy who make me felt like trash. He's so called the flower boy who steal every girl's heart and shockingly, he chose me.  Did I tell you I have a big crush on him? Hah. And since that me the idiot dated him and surprise. Surprise. He only likes my money. And thats one of the 'why I prefer people don't knew my status'. I feel like a phobia about that damned high school memories. The me that time were seriously so stupid.