1.6

Chapter 16: I don't care about that girl
_____________

-Taehyung's POV-

"Used to. Not really now" Damn I really feel like I wanna hit that idiot's head. Thank god there is a girl sitting next to him and he's not sitting next to me.

Why is he speaking about the past now?

After a couple hours riding the damned bus while sitting next to a whore, we finally arrived at the deep forest in Paju.

We walk out of the bus carrying our luggages.

"Hey dude can you help me carry this big baby?" Jimin asked asking me to carry his big red luggage. Which is the only luggage he had. And also his favourite.

"No shit short. If I help you, you'll just gonna walk freely like a royalty" I told him grabbing my bag.

I didn't bring much stuff. Just a couple of shirts and pants. Just that. I have my jacket on and my shoes too so...done.

When I look at my side there is this girl next to me is stuggling to get her bag out. She's cursing and sighing trying to take it out. That somehow's sounds familiar.

How is that impossible for this small bag look that big and chubby? Did she just shove it all in? Poor bag.

My hand reached out to help her bag. Darn.. that's heavy.

"Than--"

We both lock eyes for 3 seconds before looking away.

"You?!"

"You. Again"

We both said at the same time but I'm calmer and she's more like a damsel in distress.

"Thanks tho but no thanks" She said. I toootally can feel that sarcasm of hers.

"Welcome. Always at your service dear princess" And I reply with the same tone as she does.

"Heol...Princess my butt" She mumbles but I can hear it sooo well as she walks away.

Ugh. Sarcastic queen.

_________

After building our own tent, We were asked to gather around with our own groups. And guess what, the unwelcomed guest is in the same group as mine.

"So guys any help with this fire?" Jimin asked looking at me then at Yoongi. "We should do this fire before we're just gonna sleep around the dark"

"I'm tired" Yoongi simply said.

"I'm busy" I told him while my eyes focus at the phone screen and my hands busy shooting the zombies in my game.

"Damn. Can you two assholes at least help me out?! Two of you are really good at making fire soooo please just help me for once!" He whined.

I know whats he's reffereing for. Last year's camp. I'm still in the good conditions with Yoongi. As so-shit-called bestfriends we always helped out for each other and that includes making fire. That's what we're really good at as an ex member of boy scouts. Yup. Both of us.