3.1

Chapter 31: Forever and always.
______________
(+This chapter might be a little boring tho. Sorry bcs honestly i run out of ideas lmao)

-Taehyung POV-

Fishing my phone inside my bag, I dialled Jihyun's number to tell her I have arrived in front of her house. Today I'm bringing her to a date.

Yesterday was such a happiest moment in my life. The first girl I've ever liked, the first love of my life is finally mine. She's the girl.

The girl I will spent for the rest of my lives.

I'm sure of it.

"Oh my god, Hello?" I heard she mutters from the other side of the phone. She's really cute.

"Hey beautiful I'm already in front of your house. Hurry up or I'll punish you" I heared she cussed and which makes me chuckle and she hurriedly ended the call.

Coming out of the car, I rang the bell to call her again and I was shocked to death when I saw the one who is opening the door is Jihyun, looking prettier than any other girls I've ever saw before. Her hair is hunged freely showing her brown long wavy hair, she is wearing light pink a knee length summer dress with laces in the end and- Wow Kim Taehyung. You just turned girlish in describing those. Get your senses back! How can I describe that so easily when I can't even answer the question to describe myself?

"Stop staring at me like that" She told me as I noticed her cheeks has slightly turned light pink. Aww look she's blushing!

"I can't. You're just.. Too beautiful. I can't-"

"Shut up" She cutted my off and now her face is ever redder than before.

"Your car is a mess" She laughs while getting into it. "What kind of bimbo did this?"

"A bimbo named Jjangu" I laughed. Jjangu is with me since last night after I sent her home because I missed him and I just wanna play with him. So I decided to borrow Jjangu from Jihyun and brought him to my home. Oh and I forgot to tell you, Jjangu is here in the car and right now he's in Jihyun's arms trying to fall asleep.

"What a lazy dog" I muttered loud enough for both Jjangu and Jihyun to hear it and he barked at me before turning to his previous position.

It takes a while for us to arrive to my destination as I planned but as we drive, we saw so many car accident on our way there. Because of it, we're stuck in a traffic jam.

"This town is such a mess" I stated. I'm not wrong. Those car accidents is always because of drunk driving and soon enough, it will get into worldwide news.

"You hated living here since you're a little kid" She laughs. Yeah I did.

"Jihyun, there's only a few people I actually like in this messed up place" I spoke foward as I draped my arm behind my seat, "And you definately make the top ten"

"And why is that?"

I turned my head and looked her in the eyes, "You don't see it?" I asked baffled "You're the most down to earth nicest girl I know, a bit of lazy and smart but god- you're so beautiful"

And with that, she smiled.

______________

-Jihyun POV-