CHAPTER 3

Xiah was silently looking out the hotel. He was in their room's balcony. It was already passed midnight. But he couldn't sleep at all.

            “How could I have been so stupid? I didn't even ask her where she was going to stay . . . . And more importantly . . . . I didn't even ask her about her phone number . . . .Oh!” Xiah said out loud while thinking. Then he cupped his face with his hands.

            Micky who had been silently watching Xiah suddenly laughed.

            “So you're still thinking about her?” Micky exclaimed.

            Xiah was startled. He didn't expect anyone of the other DBSK members to be awake at that time.

            “Micky . . . .” he uttered.

            “You're still thinking about Iqa? You really got hooked didn't you?” Micky teased.

            Xiah smiled. “I don't know ,why but I just can't seem to forget her.”

            “Well . . . . she is a very amazing girl. I think she must be very popular in her country,” Micky commented.

            Xiah nodded. “I keep on wondering where she is right now . . . .”

            Micky laughed. “Don't tell me you're in love? You don't even believe in love at first sight.”

            Xiah suddenly sighed.

            “Honestly . . . . I am a little bit confused myself . . . . The first time I saw her . . . . I felt something strange . . . . something I can't explain . . . . something I've never felt before.”

            Micky looked at Xiah. He could easily tell that his friend was really attracted to Iqa. But as for being in love with her . . . he knew it was very impossible. Xiah wasn't the type who would fall in love so easily.

            “Well . . . . . Japan may be a small country but there are a lot of places to go to and to hide. So it may be nearly impossible for you to meet again. So if I were you . . . . I would try to forget her. It's been a week since we met her. Who knows? She may no longer be in Japan . . . . Like she said she never stays in one place for a very long time,” Micky said.

            Xiah knew that what Micky had said was right. He really must try to forget Iqa.

            “Is it really impossible for us to meet again Iqa?” he asked as he stared out the dark sky.

            Several days later . . . .

            The DBSK boys had just finished their scheduled activities for the day. Their manager had decided that they should eat at a famous restaurant as a reward for their hard work for the last few days.

            The boys cheered after they learned where they were going to eat. They all loved the foods being served in that particular restaurant.

            As soon as the boys arrived, they immediately ordered the foods that they liked. They were all busy talking with one another . . . . when Xiah noticed a familiar face enter the restaurant.

            At first . . . . Xiah thought that he was just dreaming. But as the girl got closer . . . . his heart started beating faster.

            “Hey! Isn't that Iqa ?” Micky asked as he saw her sit a few tables away from them.

            “Iqa . . . . Iqa . . . .” Max called out as he also waved at her.