CHAPTER 18

The next day . . . . . the DBSK boys had just arrived at their studio when their manager suddenly told them a good news . . . .

            "Boys . . . . I know you will all be excited by what I am going to tell you," their manager said with a big smile on his face.

            "What? Come on tell us, hyung," Max said with a smile as well.

            "Well . . . . Sony Music has invited you boys to be guest performers in Moniqa and Se7en's concert," their manager had announced with a big smile on his lips.

            "What?" Micky, Jaejoong, Max and U-Know all said in unison. They were all shocked with what they learned.

            Xiah just stared at their manager with an expressionless face. He was totally unable to think straight. He didn't want to see Moniqa and especially Se7en of all people.

He sighed heavily. He had been successful in avoiding Moniqa for the past week and now it seems even fate is against him. Now he was going to be forced to face her and Se7en because of the concert.

            Xiah could feel that he didn't have the strength to confront Moniqa and Se7en. He was still very hurt and he wasn't ready to listen to any of their excuses. All he could think about was the fact that Moniqa had cheated him.

            "Hyung . . . . Why are we suddenly being put into their concert?" Max asked surprisingly.

            "I don't know either . . . . but it is a request from Sony Music so basically Avex Trax and SM Entertainment just accepted. So you guys will be very preoccupied this coming two weeks for the preparations and the rehearsals for their concert," their manager said again.

            "What are we supposed to do in their concert?" U-Know asked suddenly.

            "You will be performing at least five songs for the concert," their manager answered.

            "When is their concert scheduled anyway?" Micky asked.

            "Their concert will be in two weeks," the older man answered.

            "So where are we going to rehearse?" U-Know asked.

            "You will be rehearsing together with Moniqa and Se7en in their own studio. It is better that way so you will be familiarized with the way their concert is to be done. And so you will also have the chance to get acquainted with one another, since you will all be working with one another. Well . . . . I know it isn't needed anymore since all of you are already friends with one another. But the company presidents have insisted that all of you try to work with each other during the preparation period," their manager said again.

            "So when is our rehearsal with them going to start?" Jaejoong asked.

            "As a matter of fact . . . . It is supposed to start today . . . .You will all be brought to their studio now . . . ." the older man said again.

            "What?" Micky asked again with the surprised look on his face.

            "Why is it you're like rushing us into that concert all of a sudden . . . . You only tell us about it today and now we are supposed to go to their rehearsal all of a sudden?" U-Know asked with a confused look on his face.

            "Come on guys . . . . Be good. This is a big opportunity for you. Sony Music is a very big company. You should feel very proud that they are requesting you guys to perform in one of their concerts. What's the problem? Why are you guys opposing it so much?" their manager curiously asked.