CHAPTER 13

Xiah was silently looking out the window. He was still thinking about what happened the other day . . . He still couldn't believe that Se7en was actually Moniqa's close friend . . . And it was very obvious that they were more than friends. How Xiah's heart ached as he remembered how Se7en held Iqa in his arms. How he wished that he would be able to hold Moniqa like that also.

            "Xiah . . . . " Micky said as he slowly walked up to him. "You have been sad ever since we went to Iqa's apartment. Are you still thinking about her?"

            Xiah looked at his friend . . . then he tried to smile.

            "No matter how you try to hide the sadness you are feeling . . . your eyes cannot lie. And even if you smile . . . we can still tell that you are unhappy. . . We have already been together for years now, we can easily tell when something is wrong with you," Micky said again.

            Suddenly the other DBSK members arrived and they all surrounded Xiah. They had decided that it was time that they talked with Xiah. They were very concerned with the way he has been acting ever since the night at Iqa's apartment.

            They could tell that he was very hurt. But they also knew that they couldn't do anything about it. And the best thing that Xiah could do was accept the fact that Moniqa was out of his reach.

            "Xiah. . . . we have all talked and we are very concerned about you," U-Know started to say.

            "We know that you are very shocked and hurt by what you saw and by what you heard at Iqa's apartment . . . . But that doesn't mean that you have to become so down because of it. Moniqa is a very famous star . . . . and we all think that maybe the best thing you can do now is try to forget her," Jaejoong softly said to Xiah.

            Xiah just looked at his friends. He was very grateful to all of them. He could see the love and concern in their eyes. And somehow it made him feel much better after learning that they were thinking about him.

            "Thank you . . . . but frankly I don't know how to stop myself from feeling so down. . . . I just can't stop thinking about Iqa and . . . . Akira and . . . Se7en. Frankly, I don't think I can ever match up to someone like Se7en. The moment I saw him hold Iqa in his arms . . . . it was liked my whole world had come crumbling down. I didn't know what to say or what to think . . . . The only thing that was in my mind was I can never compare with him. And no matter what I did . . . . she will always choose him over me. And somehow just thinking about that . . . . hurts me . . . . it hurts me a lot . . . to the point that it is making me insane," Xiah said sadly.

            "Hyung . . . you know that we are always here for you," Max said with a smile on his lips. How he wanted to cheer up his hyung. He didn't want to see him so down.

            "Xiah . . . . There are a lot of other girls . . . . more beautiful . . . more sweet . . . Just forget about Iqa . . . She already belongs to someone else," Micky said as he and the other DBSK boys had already concluded that Moniqa and Se7en were in a secret relationship.

            Xiah looked straight into Micky's eyes. "I can't . . . . I don't think I can forget that easily."

            "Xiah . . . .it may be hard at first. . . . but you've got to try . . . ." Jaejoong said with a sad look in his eyes.

            "Hyung . . . . we don't want you to get hurt anymore  . . . ." Max said again.

            "I like her . . . . I like her a lot that I don't know what I would do if I lose her . . . . Is this love? I have never fallen in love before . . . . Can you tell me if what I am feeling right now is love? . . . ." Xiah asked with a bewildered look in his eyes.