CHAPTER 4

The boys and Iqa were talking when someone caught their attention.

            “Oh . . . . .It's Matsuda Masao . . . .” one of the boys' staff suddenly exclaimed.

            The DBSK boys and their manager suddenly looked at the direction their staff was pointing. Matsuda Masao was a very famous Japanese fashion designer. Everyone in the fashion and entertainment industry in Japan knew him. He was well respected and was considered a fashion icon in Japan.

            “He's really so handsome . . . . “ one of the female staff suddenly said.

            “Handsome, rich and famous . . . . what can a girl ask for?” another female staff said with a big grin on her face.

            Iqa looked at the man the DBSK boys and the others were all looking at. She wanted to hide but she knew it was already too late.

            Masao Matsuda was with his friends. He was already about to sit down when he noticed the DBSK boys looking at him. Then he suddenly saw someone very familiar. He suddenly smiled and left his friends to go straight to where the DBSK boys were sitting.

            Everyone . . . including the DBSK boys and their manager were very shocked to see that Masao was walking straight up to them. They didn't know him personally. And somehow they felt it was a big honor to have him greet them.

            Iqa saw that Masao was going to where they were. She wanted to hide and just cover herself up so he wouldn't see her. But his gaze was already fixed on her.

            Masao suddenly stopped in front of Iqa.

            “Hello . . . . Long time no see. . . .” Masao said to Iqa.

            Iqa looked up at Masao and smiled. She knew she couldn't escape Masao's attention.

            “Hi . . . . Masao,” Iqa said with a smile. She slowly stood up and gave Masao a quick kiss on the cheek.

            Masao smiled as Iqa kissed him, and he suddenly placed his arm around her waist. Xiah was surprised with Masao's action. He couldn't really explain what he was feeling as he saw Iqa kiss Masao . . . and now he was holding her in his arms. It was driving him insane . . . . with jealousy.

            “So how are you Moniqa? I haven't seen you around Japan for some time now?” Masao asked.

            “You know I love going here and there. I never stay in one place for more than a week . . . .” she replied.

            “Except Japan . . . . . You always stay in Japan for as long as you can. You're eating in a famous restaurant now . . . . So this can only mean that you're no longer hiding in Japan right?” Masao asked with a smile.

            Iqa suddenly laughed. “You are really very good. You already know me that well. I am impressed.”

            “Do you know it is very hard to get in touch with you? You're manager is always saying that you're pre-booked whenever I ask him if you could attend one of my shows,” Masao said with a smile as well.

            “I am sorry to hear that. . . . But you know how busy I have been these past couple of months. . . .” Iqa replied.

            “Months? You're kidding right . . . . Baby . . . . You've been busy for the whole year . . . . ever since you broke up with that good for nothing boyfriend of yours . . . .” Masao said with sarcasm.