CHAPTER 10

As Xiah finally brought Moniqa home to her apartment, he was very sad that their day together had ended.

            “Thank you Xiah . . . . for a wonderful day . . . . or should I say date . . . . I hope you also enjoyed as much as I have . . . . I will never forget this day . . . . This is the first time in a very long time that I felt like a normal girl . . . . Thank you . . .” Moniqa said with a sweet smile on her lips.

            “I also enjoyed out time together . . . I hope we can spend some time again . . . . with each other,” Xiah uttered.

            “Don’t worry . . . . I’m sure our managers will arrange it again,” Moniqa said with a laugh.

            “Good night . . . “ Xiah said with a sweet smile.

            “Good night . . . .” Moniqa uttered. She wanted to kiss him good night but she knew it would only make his feelings for her grow more. So she just contented herself as she watched him leave with a sad look in his eyes.

            The next day . . . . .

            “So hyung . . . . how did your date go?” Max asked with a naughty smile on his face.

            Micky laughed. “Judging by the way he is smiling . . . .It went well . . . .”

            “So what did you guys do?” Jaejoong asked.

            “We had breakfast at a restaurant . . . . then we went to a mall . . . .” Xiah started to narrate.

            “A mall?” U-Know and Jaejoong asked in unison. They were all surprised that Xiah was able to stroll in a mall without any escorts.

            “Are you crazy? Why did you go into a mall? What if some fans mobbed you and Moniqa?” Micky asked with concern.

            “We're fine . . . . actually we enjoyed the whole afternoon in the mall. We were free, without anyone bothering us. We went to different stores and bought some stuffs . . .and then we went to the arcade . . . After that we watched a movie. . . .” Xiah continued to narrate.

            “Really? You guys were able to do that without any girls bothering you? And no one even followed you around to ask for an autograph?” Max asked as if bewildered by what Xiah had said.

            “Yes . . . I was very much shocked as well. No one bothered us . . . . I guess they really thought we were in a date . . . So they left us alone. . . .” Xiah answered.

            “So did you enjoy your make-believe date?” Micky asked with a big grin on his face.

            “I certainly did . . . And I think I will remember it . . . . for the rest of my life," Xiah answered.

            "Really now?" U-Know asked with a grin on his face.

            "Our manager already called and said that we should be early today . . . Because of the sudden cancellation of all our activities yesterday . . . Our schedule for today has been doubled," Jaejoong said with a sigh.

            "Sorry . . . I know I am to blame . . . ."Xiah said with a sad look on his face.

            "It's all right, hyung. . . . We understand," Max replied with a smile.

            "Well . . . come on, we don't want to be late . . . . Better start our day early so we can finish early too," Micky said with a smile as well.