CHAPTER 12

"Now . . . . Moniqa . . . . do you understand why I couldn't bring my models here . . . . They will certainly get very confused. Since you and Xiah are supposed to be a couple . . . and if Se7en is here . . . they will certainly take notice of how you and Se7en are so close," Masao said with a smile.

            "Close?" Se7en asked while laughing. He had sat down on the sofa, while pulling Moniqa to sit down beside him. He was still holding her hand.

            "More like he's taking advantage of me . . ." Moniqa said with a laugh.

            "I missed my baby . . . ." Se7en said with a sweet smile as he looked at Moniqa.

            "Before I forget I have a special gift for my baby," Se7en suddenly  said with a smile.

            Moniqa laughed. "Are you trying to bribe me? Do you think by giving me a gift I will forget that you stood me up in Korea?"

            "No . . . . But at least . . . it can certainly make my punishment a little lighter," Se7en replied.

            "I don't think I can forget that easily this time. You always make me wait . . . . and the last time was the worst and the longest," Moniqa said as she pouted at Se7en.

            "Sorry . . . ." Se7en said sweetly at Moniqa. Then he gently hugged her.

            Xiah avoided to look at Se7en and Moniqa. His heart couldn't bear the pain and jealousy he was feeling at that exact moment.

            "My God . . . . Moniqa . . . . Se7en . . . Please stop it! I'm having goosebumps . . . just watching and listening to the two of you," Masao suddenly said.

            Moniqa and Se7en both looked at Masao as if shocked . . . and then after a few seconds, they both laughed.

            "The two of you are just plain . . . . I . . . .I can't find the right words to describe the two of you . . . .Aaaah!!! You are both crazy and unexplainable . . . . And you still expect me to bring my models here when I know that the two of you are going to be together? Just look at their faces . . . ." Masao then pointed to the DBSK boys. "Judging by the look on their faces . . . . if I said to them right now that the two of you are just friends . . . Do you think that they would actually believe me?" Masao said to Moniqa and Se7en.

            Moniqa and Se7en both looked at the DBSK boys.

            "No!" they both replied with a laugh.

            "See . . . even I . . . sometimes . . . . can't believe that the two of you are really just friends. There are times I keep on thinking that maybe you are just hiding your true relationship," Masao said again.

            Se7en looked at Moniqa . . . . then he smiled mischievously.

            "Sorry . . . no comment," he suddenly said then he laughed.

            "Masao . . . . you know we would never lie to you," Moniqa said with a smile.

            "I know . . . I know . . . But frankly . . . the funny thing is . . . I am kind of hoping that the two of you would really end up with each other. At least . . . . in that way . . . I can finally be assured that you would end up with a nice guy who would really love you and take care of you . . . ." Masao said seriously.

            Moniqa looked at Masao and then at Se7en. Then some kind of sadness showed in her eyes..

            "Sorry  . . .. but no comment also," she suddenly said.