CHAPTER 6

After the fashion show . . . . .

            Xiah sighed. He had been trying to get the chance to talk to Iqa but she was always too busy. She was always with Masao . . . . and she was always either with a reporter or a media personality.

            “Iqa sure is very popular . . . . Imagine all the press people here know her . . . .” Max commented.

            The other DBSK boys all nodded. They never imagined she was such a big star. Somehow they all felt that she was even a bigger star than they were.

            “It seems it's impossible to talk with her now,” Xiah said sadly.

            Micky looked at his friend. He was obviously very upset that he couldn't talk with Iqa.

            “Sorry . . . . Xiah. But there's nothing we can do . . . . unless she comes to us . . . . we can't possibly talk to her . . . .” Micky said to Xiah.

            “I know . . . . Good thing . . . our manager is enjoying himself talking with different people or else we would have already left a long time ago,” Xiah said again with a sigh.

            “Yes, that's true,” Micky replied.

            Half an hour passed . . . . .

            Xiah had already accepted the fact he was never going to have the chance to talk with Iqa.

            “I guess . . . . I should just accept that I won't be able to talk with her . . . .” Xiah said to the other DBSK members as he sipped a glass of wine.

            “You want to talk with whom? Maybe I can help . . . .” a sweet voice suddenly said.

            Xiah was suddenly surprised and looked at where the voice came from . . . . It was Iqa.

            “Hello . .. . Sorry I couldn't get away so easily from the press . . . . I have been wanting to chat with you guys as soon as the show was over. But someone was always trying to talk with me and was trying to get my attention . . . . And Masao was always trying to introduce me to someone . . . .” Iqa explained.

            “It's all right. . . . We understand,” Xiah said with a sweet smile on his lips. Finally . . . . Iqa was in front of him.

            “So did you guys like the show?” she asked.

            “Yes . . . . very much. You were great!” Max said with a smile.

            “Thanks . . . .  While I was backstage I heard some of the models talking. . . . And they were talking about you guys. They were all saying you guys were much more handsome in person than in tv,” Iqa said with a laugh.

            “Really?” Micky suddenly asked with a wide grin on his face. He was suddenly very interested in what Iqa was saying.

            Iqa laughed. “Micky . . . . you’re really very cute!”

            “Why?” Micky asked as if confused. He suddenly looked at Xiah . . . . who was suddenly having a gloomy look on his face.

            “Well . . . .you suddenly became interested as soon as I mentioned about the other models . . . .” Iqa answered with a laugh.

            “Oh. . . . “ Micky uttered.

            “Well . . . . Xiah is way . . . . way cuter than Micky here,” Jaejoong said as if trying to divert Iqa’s attention to Xiah again.