CHAPTER 11

Xiah and the other DBSK boys patiently waited outside Moniqa's apartment. Max had already rang the doorbell.

            "Why is it taking her so long to open the door?" Micky asked the others.

            "Maybe she went out and she isn't home yet . . . ." Max suddenly said.

            After a few more minutes . . . . the door finally opened.

            "Oh . . . . sorry . . . . I was taking a shower . . . ." Moniqa said as she opened the door. She was still trying to dry her hair with a towel.

            "Oh . . .it's okay," Jaejoong replied.

            "Come in . . . ." Iqa said with a smile.

            As the boys entered Moniqa's apartment, they were all astonished at how lavish her apartment was. Everything in her apartment was either top of the class or branded. She was obviously very pampered by her record company.

            "Wow! Your apartment is amazing . . . ." Max uttered.

            "Thanks . . . ." Moniqa said with a smile.

            "I wonder how much this place cost. . . ." Micky uttered as his eyes started to roam around the place.

            Moniqa laughed. "Frankly I don't know . . . . They just provided this place for me."

            "You're very lucky . . . . " Jaejoong said.

            "Please sit down . . . . You guys are the first to arrive . . . . I think Masao and his friends will be here any minute," Iqa said with a smile.

            "Masao will be here?" Xiah asked.

            "Yes . . . . he and some of his model friends," Moniqa replied.

            As soon as Micky heard the word 'models', he suddenly grinned. Jaejoong immediately noticed Micky's reaction and laughed.

            "Why?" Moniqa asked as she noticed Jaejoong was laughing.

            "Nothing . . . .nothing," Micky replied.

            "I am just going to change okay? You guys wait here, and please make yourselves at home okay?" Moniqa said with a smile.

            "Sure . . . ." Xiah and the others replied.

            Moniqa left the DBSK boys . . . leaving them still amazed at how grand her apartment was.

            "This place is sure amazing . . . . Look at the high tech gadgets and the furnitures . . . ." Max said in total amazement.

            "She really must be one of the top artists of Sony Music Entertainment . . . Just look at how much they are taking care of her," U-Know said.

            The other DBSK boys just nodded. They were still chatting with one another when . . . . the door bell rang.

            Max stood up to open the door. After a few minutes . . . . he entered the living room again with Masao behind him.

            "Hello . . . . " Masao greeted with a big smile on his face.

            "Where are the girls?" Micky suddenly asked, obviously very disappointed.