CHAPTER 28

Se7en, Masao and the DBSK boys were all in the airport, Moniqa was already going back to the Philippines and they were there to send her off.

            Xiah had been very silent all throughout the trip to the airport. Moniqa had already noticed his behavior, but just decided to let him be.

            The time had finally come to say goodbye . . . . .

            "Take care of yourself okay?" Masao said with to Iqa with a smile.

            "You don't have to worry about me . . . ." she replied with a smile as well.

            "We always worry about you . . . . You always end up being in trouble . . . ." Se7en commented with a wide grin on his face.

            Moniqa laughed. "Yeah . . . That's true. I always seem to get caught in all sorts of trouble. But don't worry, I'll be more careful this time."

            "Don't forget to take care of yourself. Remember you're not fully recovered yet . . . ." Masao added.

            "Don't overwork yourself . . . ." Max added as well.

            "Remember . . . . to always be careful and always remember to take your medicine," U-Know reminded Iqa again.

            "And please . . . . while you're in the Philippines . . . . avoid drinking wines or any kind of alcoholic beverages," Micky said seriously.

            Se7en, Masao, Jaejoong, Max and U-Know all nodded in agreement to what Micky had said.

            Moniqa smiled. They were all concerned about her, she thought.

            "And always eat on time and try to eat a balanced diet . . . . and make sure the food you eat is low in cholesterol and rich in fiber," Jaejoong suddenly said to her.

            Iqa suddenly laughed. She was very much amused with what Jaejoong said.

            "Yes . . . . Mother Jaejoong . . . . I won't forget everything you said," she said as a tease.

            Everyone who heard what Moniqa said laughed . . . . . except Xiah. He was hurting very badly to even care about what they were talking or laughing about.

            Moniqa looked at Xiah's sad face. Her heart was somehow being slowly torn into pieces as she watched tears start to form in his eyes.

            "Xiah . . . ." Moniqa uttered. She had been trying to ignore the sadness she was seeing in his eyes. She was afraid that if she gave in to her emotions, she would just decide to forget all about her obligations back in the Philippines. And that she would just decide to stay in Japan together with Xiah.

            Moniqa closed her eyes. She wanted to stop the tears that were already trying to escape from her eyes. She was also very sad. She didn't want to leave Xiah. She was also very scared that once she left him . . . . he might suddenly find someone new. And she certainly didn't want that to happen. She would just die if something like that would happen.

            "Xiah . . . ." she slowly uttered again. She had opened her eyes and now was looking at Xiah's face as tears flowed down his cheeks.

            "Iqa . . . ." he said her name.

            "Xiah . . . . Don't cry please . . . . You're going to make me cry too," she said as tears fell from her eyes as well.