Lost - Max Verstappen&Daniel Ricciardo

Confused as hell, you try to find the exit of the race track. You lost everyone you went with and you have no idea where to go.
After about an hour of looking around, you finally see the exit sign. You sigh a breath of relief as you walk towards it. Your phone died, so you can't call your friends, but they waited for you, right? You start to walk towards where the car should've been, but it's not there anymore. You let out a frustrated groan. You don't have a way back to the hotel.

You try to look around for a taxi. When you turn around, you see a group of people walking. They are wearing Red Bull clothes. Maybe they're Dutch, just like you. You decide to walk towards the group, but halfway through, you stop. You want to turn around, but you're to late, they have already seen you.

"Are you lost?" one of the guys asks. You take a deep breath, feeling yourself getting nervous. You nod slowly and he starts smiling at you. Oh god.

"Actually, my friends just are gone and I don't know how to get to my hotel" you say, finally finding your voice. Now, both of the boys smile at you.

"We could give you a ride" one of them says. Your eyes widen. You, getting a ride from Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo?!

"Are you sure?" You ask them, not really believing what they just offered you.

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"My name is Y/N" you answer Max.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Max and this is Daniel" he says and you smile, not wanting to be seen as a crazy fan. They boys lead you towards the car and you get in. You tell them the name of your hotel and they tell the driver.

After a luckily short right, you thank the driver and the two boys for the ride. They give you a hug and later, you get a piece of paper on your hands.

"For if you want to hang out!" Daniel calls. They drive away and you take a look at the piece of paper. Written on it, are two phone numbers.