Goodbye - Kimi Raikkonen

With your hand in Kimi's, you both walk into the airport. Kimi has to go to Brazil, for the next Grand Prix. You hate when he has to leave. Although he asks you to come a lot, you never are able to. You have to take care of your little sister. As your parents are both not in the picture (you never knew your dad and your mum died), you are the legal guardian of your sister. And obviously, you can't take her with you.

Kimi stops walking and so do you. He looks at you and smiles slightly. You hate it when people say that he never smiles, because he does smile a lot, when he is with you. His smile is actually beautiful.

"I'll be back before you know it" Kimi says to you. You fight your tears. You hate crying in front of him.

"I know, we'll be alright" you say. Kimi nods and pulls you in for a hug. You wrap your arms tight around him, not wanting to let him go. He has the same thought, pulling you as close as possible. He pulls away just slightly, just enough so he can reach your lips with his. The kiss is sweet and full of love, like it always is. Kimi and you have been together for a while now and each kiss is better than the last.

He pulls away from your lips and looks into your eyes.

"I love you, remember that, okay?" he asks you. You nod and smile.

"Just be carefull. I want you back in one piece" you tell Kimi. He chuckles slightly.

"I promise" he answers. You smile at him. You know he is always carefull. Kimi moves away from you and grabs his bag. He looks at you and smiles slighty. He gives you one last kiss, before he walks away to the check in. You stand there watching him. When he walks around the corner, he stops and mouths something to you. Words that will be stuck in your head for the rest of the weekend.

I love you

-----------------

HOLA :D

I hope you liked this Femke ;)

For requests, you can comment in one of the one shots of send me a private message :)

Much love, xxxx <3