Race Win - Stoffel Vandoorne

Request by SuperFast

Hope you like it ! :D

You are standing in the Mclaren garage, watching the monitors. You have some tears in your eyes. Your boyfriend is about to win his first Grand Prix. He had worked so hard to even get to Formula 1 and now in his first season, he wins a race.

He crosses the finish line and you cheer loudly. His head engineer comes running to you and hugs you.

"Your boy did it!" he yells to you. I laugh as some tears escape your eyes. You quickly make your way to the team that is already waiting for your boyfriend. You arrive just in time to see him pull his car up to the number 1 sign.

He jumps out of the car and cheers himself. He runs over to the team, where he spots you. He puts his arms around you as team members pat him on the back. He lets go off you and walk to the podium. He waves at you, before he is gone. The smile on your face can not be taken away, not anytime soon.

Daniel Ricciardo came 3rd, so he walks onto the podium first, Red Bull cheering. After that, your best friend and Daniel's team mate walks onto the stage. Max Verstappen came in 2nd, making Red Bull cheer even louder. And then, your boyfriend is called out.

"And from Belgium, Stoffel Vandoorne!" Stoffel runs onto the stage, hands in the air, while Daniel and Max both applaud him. They get presented their trophy's after the Belgium national anthem is heard.

Then, Stoffel grabs his champagne bottle and aims it down, straight to you. You squeal and jump behind team members, who laugh at you. Max and Daniel spray him, so he turns to them now, leaving you be.

You are waiting in the garage for Stoffel to finally finish his interviews. You hear team members talking about going out and you sigh. You don't want to go out. You just want to lay in bed, with your boyfriend.

Finally, Stoffel comes walking into the garage and people cheer for him. After going to some team members, he runs to you, picking you up in his arms. You put them around his neck and press your lips against his. Team members around you wistle, but you ignore them.

"You know what I want right now?" Stoffel asks you. You shake your head, curious to his answer.

"To just cuddle with you in bed while watching a TV show or something" Stoffel mumbles, kissing your cheek. You smile at him, wanting to do exactly that.

"Than let's do it" you say, making Stoffel's smile widen. When team members ask him to go out, he just shakes his head. He grabs your hand and pulls you away from here.

-

An hour later, you're in you 'chill' clothes and laying on bed. Stoffel's arms are around you and youh head is resting on his chest. You are watching TV, but not really paying attention. You are listening to Stoffel's heart beating, while sometimes pressing a kiss to his chest.

"Y/N?" Stoffel asks you. You look up to him, a questioning look in your eyes.

"I love you" he says, making you smile.

"I love you too" you reply, kissing him again.