Ferrari - Sebastian Vettel

You sigh heavily as Sebastian Vettel walks past you, smiling brightly at you. You have been working with him for almost two years now. You are his strategist, thinking of which tyres to use for the race.

You and him have been kind of close, spending a lot of time together. Sebastian always invites you to come with him to the parties and celebrations. And you always do. But lately, you've been thinking of him as more of a friend. But you know that you can never admit that. It might cost you your job. And Sebastian is probably not even into you like that.

At the end of the work day, you finally are allowed to leave. Everyone had already left, but you had to work out the best strategy with Sebastian's head engineer. There were some problems in the practices with the tyres lasting, so you had to calculate the best way to go for tomorrow's race.

While you were walking to the car park, you realized you had forgot your keys from the garage. Just as you were about to turn around to get them, someone stopped you. And that someone turned out to be the boy you were falling in love with.

"Do you want me to give you a lift" he asks you. You blush at the way his hand is resting on your arm. You try to hide it, but Sebastian saw, smirking to himself. You didn't want him to find out how you felt, but little did you know that Sebastian felt the same way.

"No, I uh, I forgot my keys" you say, not sounding to confident. Sebastian chuckles at you, while shaking his head.

"Let me drive you to the hotel, I'll give you a ride to the circuit tomorrow morning as well" Sebastian says and opens the car door for you. You give in and get in the car, leaning towards the window, trying to be as far away from Sebastian as you possibly can.

-

You finally arrive at the hotel and you want to get away from Sebastian as fast as possible. But he stops you, pulling you back. He holds onto you tight, putting his lips right onto your cheek. You feel yourself blushing once again, mentally cursing at yourself for being so weak around him.

"So, do you want to tell me something?" he asks you, moving his lips slightly to your neck, smirking when he sees goosebumps on your arm. You shake your head, knowing that if you talk, it won't sound very convincing.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to tell me that you like me?" he asks, teasing you. You have no idea how the hell you got yourself into this situation. You can barely think straight as his lips keep moving and leaving kisses all over your neck.

"W-wh-what?" you stutter.

"I know that you like me, just admit it" Sebastian says in between kisses. You shake your head, giving up on talking all together. You feel Sebastian smiling.

"Why are you affraid to admit it? Are you scared that I won't feel the same way ? Are you scared that I'll hurt you ? Or are you affraid of losing your job?" you kind of freeze when he asks you those things. These are all the things you're affraid off, but you don't want to admit that either.

"Because, I do like you a lot, Y/N. I won't hurt you and you won't loose your job" Sebastian says, finally looking into your eyes.

"I" you stary, before Sebastian interupts you, by putting his lips on yours. You give in and kiss him back, making Sebastian smile against your lips. He pulls you even closer, before slightly pulling away.

"I knew it" Sebastian says.

"Oh sush, you!" you tell him and kiss him again.

---------------------

This one is for VettelFerrari
Hope you liked it!

xxxx <3