Surprise - Nico Rosberg

Your pacing around the livingroom. Nico, your boyfriend, is about to get home from a Grand Prix. You have something important to tell him and you don't know how.

You and Nico have been dating for about 3 years now. You only just found out that you're pregnant. You and Nico are going to have a baby. And you don't know how he will feel about it. You're scared he'll leave you.

You hear the front door closing and you know that Nico is home. You take one last deep breath, before his face appears. You instantly start smiling when you see him. He quickly makes his way over to you and hugs you tight, lifting you up from the floor. You giggle and put your arms tight around him.

He kisses you softly, but with much passionate. You feel him wanting to push you towards the bedroom, but you stop him. He pulls away and frowns.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asks you. You almost start crying when he calls you 'baby'. You look at him, not knowing what or how to say it. He grabs your hand when he notices it's something important. You both sit down on the couch and Nico looks at you, with worry in his eyes.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me" he tells you. You nod, letting him know that you understand. He is waiting patiently until you are ready, slowly drawing circles on your hand.

"So, about an hour before you cam home, I learned something. Something about our future" you start mumbling. Nico nods, wanting you to continue.

"Nico, I'm.." you start, but you don't want to say it like that. It will make it sound weird and not wanting.

"We're having a baby" you tell him, sure that it is the better way to say it. Nico's eyes widen slightly and within a few seconds, he gets an enormous smile on his face. He stands up and pull you with him. He hugs you tight. You finally let go of a tear, a tear of joy.

"I'm going to be a dad" you hear Nico mumbles against your neck. You nod and giggle at how cute he is being.

"You're going to be a dad" you mumble back. You feel relieved that he is reacting this way. Although, in the back of your head, you knew that this would be his reaction. You know he loves you and you love him.

"You're going to be the best mummy in the whole wide world" Nico tells you and you smile, before kissing him.

---

Here you go, Fem :) Another one of the list ;)

xxx <3