Surprise! - Max Verstappen

You have been dating your boyfriend Max for about 2 years now. You met him when you both were 16 years old. Now, 2 years later, he just won his first Grand Prix, in his first race for top team Red Bull Racing.

A few days ago, he had asked you to come to the race, but at that time, you had other commitments that you had to attend. They got cancelled last minute, so you took a last minute flight to Barcelona, just missing Max.

When you had arrived at the track, Max had already left for the grid. You had been watching the race with Jos, Max's dad. You had texted him earlier, telling him you were coming so it would stay a surprise for Max. He has arranged a VIP pass for you and all, keeping it from Max.

But now, you are standing in the garage, waiting for Max to come back. He, off course, has lots of interviews to do, but you have been patiently waiting. The whole Red Bull crew is waiting there for him as well. You are standing slightly behind a few, so when Max arrives, he won't see you straight away.

Some people start cheering and you then know Max is there. More people start to cheer and you hear his laugh. His perfect laugh. You start smiling yourself. Luckily, your tears had stopped. You had been crying when he finished in P1, being so proud and happy for Max.

Some of the crew members hug Max, before stepping away. Max's eyes land on you. You smile brightly at him, as his eyes widen. His smile grows, though, as he starts walking to you. He opens his arms and you let yourself fall into him. You put your arms around his neck as he pulls you close to him.

"You're here" he whispers to you.

"I am. I'm so proud of you!" you tell him. You feel him smile against your neck, where his head is rested. He pulls slightly away from you, only to put his lips on yours a second later. Cheers erupt in the garage once again. You feel him smile against your lips, you following the gesture.

When he pulls away from you, he rests his forehead against yours.

"I'm so happy" Max whispers to you. You can't help but tear up again. Max chuckles slightly when he sees, whiping the tears away that now roll over your cheek.

"You have no idea how proud I am. I jumped onto your dad when you won" you admit, thinking back about that moment. Jos had happily returned the hug you gave him, obviously just as happy as you were.

"I can imagine my dad liking that" Max says with a grin on his face. You nod slowly.

"Max!" you hear another voice say. Max's new team mate, Daniel Ricciardo, makes his way over to Max, congratualing him. He turns to you and smiles.

"Daniel, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N, this is Daniel Ricciardo" Max says, introducing you two. You shake Daniel's hand, before Daniel lets the two of you alone.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Max asks you. You didn't know how fast you had answered with a 'Yes'

-----------------------------

Request by the lovely AlwaysGarrix

Hope you enjoyed it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can still send me requests, through comments or Private Messages!

xxxx <3