I love you - Lewis Hamilton

You walk towards the podium, where your boyfriend will be collecting another trophy. You can't help, but feek emotional. You know he is fighting for a World Championship and this race wasn't the easiest.

The Brazil Grand Prix was one that Lewis had never won before. It was raining really hard, so they started behind the safety car. After that, Lewis pulled slightly away, Max Verstappen drove after him, staying close.

After a few red flags and more safety cars, they were racing and Lewis never made a mistake, finally winning the Brazil Grand Priz, his 24th different Grand Prix win.

You squeeze in between the Mercedes team, some team members pulling you to the front. But before you could look up, Toto Wolff was next to you.

"Come with me, please" he asks you. Confused, you look with him. He walks up the stairs and you walk into the cool down room. Lewis looks up, smiling at you. He walks over to you as Toto walks away.

Lewis puts his arms around you, pulling you in for a hug. You put your arms around his neck. He feels cold, having driven in the rain all day.

"I'm so proud of you" you whisper to him. You and Lewis have been dating for 6 years now. It's been hard, having to deal with his racing every weekend, but it's all worth it.

"Thank you, babe" he says to you. You pull away from Lewis and quicky hug his team mate Nico Rosberg, who came in 2nd and Max Verstappen, who came in 3rd.

"Do you want to wait here, please?" Lewis asks you, as Max is already called on the podium. You nod slowly, not sure why he wants you too. Lewis walks away after Nico, running to the podium. You sigh and watch the screen that hangs in the room. You see him getting his trophy, throwing it up in the air. But before they grab the champagne bottles, Lewis runs back to you. You frown as Lewis pulls you to the podium. His fans cheer, as most of them love you.

Lewis turns to you, putting you in the middle on the podium. Lewis smiles, but looks nervous.

"Y/N, I know you don't really like this kind of attention, but you deserve something special. I know that I put you through a lot of stress, a lot of pain and a lot of tears. I do hope that I make you smile even more. Because that's what you do to me. You make me smile, with the smallest of things. If you are around, I feel at ease. After a race, you're able to calm me down completely and I realized that after the last couple of races, when I have had a hard time. You were there for me and I know I'm not always there for you. But I want to change that. I want to do this together, because I don'g want to be without you anymore" Lewis says. You are in a small shock, tears rolling down your cheeks. Lewis turns to Nico, who hands him a box.
Lewis gets down on one knee, smiling up at you.

"Y/N, will you please do me the honour of marrying me?" he asks you.

"Yes" you breath out, making Lewis let go of a breath as well. He puts the ring on your finger, before kissing you. You put your arms around his neck, before you feel something wet on you. You and Lewis look up, as Nico and Max point their champagne bottles at you, spraying you two with it. Lewis laughs, and kisses you again.

-------

This one is for Lewilca44
Hope you liked this! Xxxxx