Convince me - Daniel Ricciardo

"Dan? Do you think Max will let us date?" you ask Daniel, your brother's team mate, but also the guy you are in love with. Daniel looks at you, an unsure expression in his eyes.

"I really don't know, Y/N. All I know is that I'm going to try and convince him. When he is back from interviews, I'll go talk to him" Daniel says, kissing your hand. You smile slightly at Daniel. You and him fell in love, as you travel alongside your brother to all his races. You spend a lot of time with Daniel as well, and you fell for his personality. And not to mention, he is extremely handsome.

"Don't worry, okay?" Daniel says to me. I just nod slowly. Max walks into the room, frowning when he sees you two, sitting very close to each other.

"What's going on here?" he asks, looking from you to Daniel and back to you. Daniel grabs your hand and squeezes it, before standing up and stands in front of Max.

"Look, there is something you need to know" Daniel starts. Max just nods, as his eyes keep glancing at you from time to time.

"I am in love with your sister" Daniel says and your eyes widen. That is his way of convincing Max to let you two date?

"You are what?" Max asks, clearly taken aback by that statement.

"I know it is weird for you. But it's true. I'm in love with your sister, Max. I know that you might not want it to happen, but I can't stay away from her. I've never felt like this before. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I' sorry if you feel betrayed or anything, but we want to be able to see each other and we're both scared that you won't let us" Daniel says, looking back at you. Max has a blank expression on his face and isn't saying anything.

"Mate, I know this is a shock. But, I promise you to protect Y/N. To always be there for her. I promise to never hurt her, like you might be afraid off. I promise that we won't be all in your face with this, we'll try to keep it away from you, as much as we can. But, Max, please think about this. I don't really know what you're thinking. Maybe you're not even angry or something" Daniel rambles. You blush at everything he said.

"Look. I don't really know how to feel about this" Max says, looking at you and to Daniel. You look down, not wanting to hear what he has to say.

"But you are one of my best friends. I know how you are and I know that you can make her happy. Off course it feels slightly weird, but I want Y/N to be happy. I know that's what you'll do" Max says. You look up to him again, a smile forming on your face.

"And you don't have to keep it away from me. As long as you're not kissing every single second when I'm around, I'm fine with it" Max says, smiling now as well. Daniel hugs Max, thanking him. Max nods and leaves you and Daniel alone. Daniel turns to you, a big grin on his face.

"Come here!" he yells and opens his arms. You run to him and jump into them. You press your lips against his, finally able to do it without worrying Max will walk in.

"I love you, Y/N" Daniel mumbles against your lips.

"I love you too, Dan" you mumble back, extremely happy in this moment. And you know Daniel will keep making you happy.

-----

Request by lovestorieswriter

Hope you liked it babe! :D xxxx