Best Friends - Maniel Verciardo

I sigh heavily as the plane finally touches down. This flight was the worst. I thought, a flight from Amsterdam to Nice can never be awfull, but it was. I was very wrong in that department.

I am a flight attendant and this was my last flight for the week. But I'm not staying in Nice either. I'm actually going to Monaco, to viti my 2 best friends.

"Y/N? The plane is empty, we can go" one of the girls I flew with today tells me. I nod and smile at her. She is very sweet. I have a lot of flights with her. But I'm just really glad I have a week off now.

"Are they picking you up or do you have to go there yourself?" Kaylee, the girl, asks.

"I am driving myself. It's kind of a surprise. They had texted me that they were hanging out today, so I know that if I go to one of their houses, both of them will be there" I say, smiling at the thought of them hanging out.

It sucks, cause most of the time they hang out, I'm not there.

"They sound amazing whenever you tell about them. I wish I had best friends like that. What are their names again?" Kaylee asks as we walk to get our luggage.

"Max and Daniel and they are amazing" I say, smiling at her. We finally get to bagage claim and I spot my KLM suitcase. I grab it from the belt and wait for Kaylee. Her boyfriend lives in Monaco, so she is going there as well.

"Do you want to share a cab?" I ask her, after she had told me he doesn't live to far away from Max and Daniel.

"Sure, that'd be great!" she says. We make our way over to the taxi stand, telling the driver we have two different addresses. He didn't mind, as he drives to Kaylee's boyfriend's house first.

"Have fun!" she tells me as she gets out. I wave at her, knowing that in a week, I'll see her again on our flights back.

I finally arrive at their appartment building. They live in the same building, but today, they are in Max's house. I walk into the big building, opening the door to get to the lift. I press the floor button and wait for the lift to take me there.

I walk out of the lift and up to the door. They have both given me a key to their appartments, so I open the door, trying to be as quiet as possible. I take my heels off, so they won't hear the clicking and let my suitcase behind when I close the door. I put everything down and make my way to the living room, where I hear their voices.

"Don't cheat!" I hear my favorite Australian accent yell.

"I'm not cheating! You're just bad!" The Dutchman yells back. I have a hard time containing my giggles, so I just quickly walk over to them. They are playing Fifa, and they don't notice me standing there.

Max scores a goal in the game and I cheer. They both look up and their eyes widen.

"Y/N!" Daniel yells, jumping up, Max following closely behind. They sandwich you into a hug, making you laugh. You try to put your arms around the two men, but it's kind of hard.

"What are you doing here?!" Max asks you, pulling away. Daniel leads you to the couch, sitting you down.

"I have a week off and my last flight was to Nice, so I thought, let's surprise you guys" I tell them, making them grin brightly.

Daniel used to be the only one who could grin that brightly, but Max has learnt a lot from Daniel.

"It's so good to see you, Y/N!" Daniel says, putting his arms around you once again. You giggle and hug him back.

"I have missed you two! How is the break treating you?" I ask, as Max puts down a close of Fanta for me. I smile at him, while he sits down again.

"Good, but we're bored" Max says, pointing at the TV.

"We've been playing Fifa all day" Daniel mumbles, chuckling at how stupid that sounds.

"You guys are lame. It does make me happy that you are hanging out together, even when you're on winter break" I say, making them smile at each other.

"It's also good to see that you are still wearing your Red Bull outfits, even though you can finally wear other clothes" I say as I see them both sitting there, in their Red Bull polo's and caps.

"Well, we wanted to match" Daniel says, chuckling.

"Let me take a picture!" I say. They sit next to each other and take a picture, for Instagram.

 They sit next to each other and take a picture, for Instagram

Y/I/N : the boys loving their holidays.... they wanted to match while hanging out.. #maniel

"Thanks guys. Your fans will love this, keeping the Maniel ship alive and all" I say as I put my phone away. The boyh both frown.

"What is Maniel" Max asks. I giggle, now having to explain what their fans make of them.

"Maniel, Max and Daniel combined. It's your Bromance name" I say. They look at each other and start laughing.

"Our fans really do that?" Daniel asks. I nod, showing them some pictures and hashtags. They laugh, shaking their heads.

"So, what do you want to do?" Daniel asks me. I start grinning now as well, matching their faces.

"I want to kick your asses in Fifa! Or Formula 1 2016, you name it" I say, giggling. They laugh and Max throws another controler my way.

"Fifa it is! Because we would beat you senseless in F1 2016, and that'd be sad" Daniel says, while smirking at me.

"You know I'd beat you as well, Dan, that's why you want to play Fifa" Max says, chuckling. Daniel shakes his head.

"You can only bea me in a video game Maximus, that's why you want to play F1 2016, it's the only way you'll beat me" Daniel replies. I just sit back, watching them having this conversation.

"Oh yeah? Remember Brazil" Max simply says, making me laugh. His race in Brazil was sensational and Daniel knows it.

"Right, remember Monaco" Daniel says, grinning at the Dutchman. Max rolls his eyes.

"Remember Silverstone?"

"Remember Belgium?" and I know that is where Daniel has gone to far.

"That was not my fault" Max just mumbles, looking down. Until this day, Max is still upset about that race.

"Shit, I'm sorry Maxie" Daniel says, putting his arm around his friend. I just smile at the two.

"You guys are too cute, now let's play!" I say, making my two best friends laugh at me.

-------------------------------------

I loved writing this!

Request by lovestorieswriter

Hope you liked it babe!

Requests are still open ;)

xxxxxxxx