Gym - Max Verstappen

I finally have time to go to the gym. Work has taken so much of my time lately, that I barely had time to do anything besides work. It's been really hard to keep up, but finally, after about 4 weeks of not sporting, I'm finally back.

The protect from work I was working on is finally done, so I'm hoping to come here more often now. It's January, I want to train more in the new year.

I walk towards the treadmills. I put my earphones in and turn on some heavy music, to keep me going. With music on, it is always easier. I can keep going way longer when music is playing, mostly music with a good beat.

After running for about 30 minutes, I get off of it, ready for some change. When I turn around, I see two guys standing together. One is telling the other what to do. Probably a trainer. I only see the guy from the back, but he is very muscular. I decide to move a bit more towards them, going to weights as well, but keeping my distance.

The guy turns around when he hears someone grabbing a weight. His eyes meet mine and they're beautiful, ocean blue. He smiles weakly, probably already exhausted from his work out. I smile back, trying not to sound to desperate.

Truth is, the guy keeps getting my attention. No matter how hard I try, my eyes keep on moving towards him, or his body. Whenever he lifts a weight, his arm muscles flex and that looks extremely sexy. Sometimes, I feel his eyes on me, when I'm not looking and lifting weights myself.

"Alright Max, last one of the day" I hear his trainer say. Max, cute name. I look up and see him lifting a big weight, causing his muscles to flex even more. It looks like he is having a hard time with it, but he keeps it up for a while. [See picture above ;) ]

I lift some more weights, before stopping as well. Max and his trainer walk away, but before he walks out, he turns around and winks at me. He moves his head in a sign, making me grin. I wait until I see his trainer walking a different way before going to the changing rooms.

I try looking for him, but before I know it, I'm pulled into a room. Once again, my eyes meet the ocean blue ones, before they close. A second later, I feel his lips on mine. I close my own eyes and put my arms around his neck, while his hands move to me butt, pulling me against him.

I let my hands moving to the ends of his shirt, moving my hands under it. I trace his abs, smirking to myself. Max's hands move to my own shirt, pulling up. I lift my arms up, so he can take my shirt off. I quickly take his shirt off as well and look at his chest, Max doing the same to me. His lips attach back to my neck, leaving a trial off kisses. I get frustrated and pull his head back to mine.

"Max! Are you almost ready?!" a voice yells from outside the room. Max groans softly.

"Almost!" he yells back, looking at me. He smiles at me, me doing the same.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asks me. I giggle but nod. I'm usually not like this, but he does something with me.

"I'm Max, by the way" he says and holds out his hand. I shake it and smile.

"I'm Y/N" I reply to him. Max nods and quickly pecks my lips. He changes his shorts for jeans ansd I try my very best not to attack him while he changes. He puts on a clean shirt after using lots of deodorant. He looks at me and smiles.

"Could I have your number so we can discuss details?" he asks. I nod and hands him my phone. He types in his number and smiles.

"I'll see you soon, Y/N" he says.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon, Max" I reply. I watch him walking out, my mind going crazy and butterflies exploding in my stomach only thinking about him.

------------------------------

Request by Lukeyyyxx

Hope you liked it! :)

By the way, check out her One Shots and stories! They are amazing!

I have no requests left, so if you want to request something, now is the time ;) xxxxxx