Rated R - Daniel Ricciardo

Like the title says, this one shot is Rated R. The whole one shot will have sexual content. If you do not like to read that, don't read this one shot. If you do, enjoy! Request by lovestorieswriter

I throw the door shut. The was the most frustrating day ever. My boss just likes to come up with the most impossible tasks that I can never finish in time and then get mad when it's not what he wants.

I have already thought that he didn't really like me, but lately, it has just gotten worse. The days are so much longer than they were and I start to get a hate feeling towards work.

"Babe?" just hearing his voice makes me get a smile on my face. My lovely boyfriend is home. Finally.

I walk into the living room to see him sitting on the couch, still in his Red Bull shirt. He is smiling, but frowns when he sees me. He stands up and walks over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"What's wrong, schat?" he likes to call me that ever since I learnt him some Dutch words. He asked me to translate 'babe' into Dutch. Since then, he calls me schat.

"Just work. Same old thing. It just really starts to get to me. I feel to stressed and frustrated" I say, sighing heavily. Daniel's expression changes, as he suddenly gets a small smirk on his face. He pushes me onto the couch, causing me to frown. He lays down on top of me and I realize what he's doing.

"Dan" I start, but he puts a finger on my lips.

"Sh, let me get you stress free first" he says, putting his lips against my neck. I move my head to the side, giving him more room. This is Daniel's solution to everything, and usually, it helps.

He sucks on a spot right behind my hear, for sure leaving a mark. I groan and pull his head towards me, kissing his lips instead. He smiles against my lips, causing me to do the same.

His hands wander off to my shirt, lifting it up. I move my arms up, so my shirts can be thrown across the room. Daniel kisses my stomach, moving to my jeans. I just lift my hips up, so he can take my jeans off as well.

I move my own hands to his shirt, lifting it over his head. He kisses me again, moving his hands over my bare legs.

"Don't forget-" I start, but Daniel cuts me off, while he moves his own jeans over his feet.

"Protection, yeah I know, schat" he says. I grin and let him kiss me again. Before I know it, we're both naked and Dan is on top of me.

"I love you" Daniel mumbles, before pushing into me. I gasp and put my legs around his waist. Daniel keeps a slow pace, kissing me softly. I put my arms around his neck, holding him close to me. A smile is on Daniel's lips. The smile that I love, on the man that I love.

My breathing quickens, an amazing feelings forming in the pit of my stomach. A feeling that only Daniel can give me. I move my hands to Daniel's shoulders, slightly pressing my nails into them. Daniel groans, getting close himself.

We both reach our highs, mumbling each others names along with some moans. Daniel adds some curse words, making me chuckle slighty. He collapses on top of me, both of us breathing hard and quick.

"And? Are you still stressed?" Daniel asks, making me smile.

"I don't. I love you too, Dan" I answer him, kissing his cheek.

------------------------------