Chapter #3: Better not to get sarcastic.

'...Damn.' That was what the girl thought after hearing the question.

"So? Where do you live?" Ciel asked once again. (Y/n) not knowing what to answer, she said:

"...I live in a House, with doors and windows." She said, then, blinked twice. Ciel just looked at the girl annoyed and rolled his eye. "I mean, where are you from! Don't start with games." The blue-eyed boy demanded, piercing his glare towards the sarcastic girl.

"From (c/n)." The (h/c) haired girl answered, smiling at the Earl. Ciel only hummed, and asked: "And mind me asking, what are you wearing?" Ciel added, looking at the 'strange' clothes that (Y/n) was wearing.

"...Clothes." She answered simply. The pirate just face-palmed and exclaimed: "What kind of clothes are you wearing? I meant!".

"Clothes that you put them on. Genius." The girl said sarcastically, a smirk playing in her (lips/c) lips.

It looked like the Earl was in his man period (lol), because when the girl said that sarcastic comment, he exploded in anger.

"Look, please refrain your sarcastic comments, or else, I'm going to get you kicked out of this manor. I was the one who said that you could stay here and recover, and I can be the one who gets you kicked out. So, please answer my bloody questions seriously!" Ciel exclaimed, almost shouted to (Y/n), making her shriek.

'Better not to get sarcastic. I REALLY don't want to get kicked out of the mansion. I am in the anime world, and I will enjoy my time here until that freaking portal appears again and I have to go. So, calm down until he ends up asking you.' The (e/c)-eyed girl thought. "Okay, I will let my sarcastic side... Aside, and answer your questions truthfully, I promise." She said, quite frightened by how Ciel could get her ass kicked out by his Demon Butler in less than 3 seconds.

"Okay, let's continue with the questions. Sebastian, could you get us some tea?" Ciel said, then looked at the said man. Sebastian only bowed, and left to make the tea, not before saying "Yes, My Lord."

'He said it, hE SAID IT. OH MY GOD.'

'It's better if you hear it in person.' The girl thought, keeping her inner fangirl inside. Accidentally letting out a soft squeal, making Ciel to look at her weirdly.

"Sorry, are you alright?" The navy-haired boy asked, blinking twice and raising one perfect shaped eyebrow of his. The (h/c) haired girl just blushes in embarrassment and waved her hands in front of her face nervously. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine!".

"Let's continue with the questions, shall we?" She added, smiling in nervousness. The boy only nodded, and continued with the questions.

"So, as I asked before, why are you wearing men's clothes instead of women's clothes?" The boy asked, looking at Sebastian who just entered the room with the tea.

"Well, you see, I'm more comfortable with this than wearing a dress." She answered truthfully, looking at how Sebastian gave Ciel his Tea cup.

"Okey, I'm not going to judge your dressing decisions." Ciel commented, taking a sip of his Tea. "And, I believe I didn't caught your name. What's your name, Miss?" The Earl added.

"Ah, my name is (Y/n) (L/n)." The girl answered, saying a small 'thank you' to the Butler, who just gave her a Tea cup. "Lovely name." The blue-eyes boy complimented the (e/c)-eyed girl. "So, mind me asking, what were you doing passes out in my garden?" Ciel asked, starting to get in the part of the conversation that (Y/n) didn't want to explain about.

"Well... You see, I don't know." She replied, playing with her fingers and laughing nervously. "Yeah." She added.

"How's that you don't know?" Ciel asked, with a tone of being a little confused. "... If I tell you, you won't believe me." The girl said, squishing her hands together.

"I have seen things that people think they're unreal, I don't think yours can be that bad." The Earl commented, starting to get interested in the conversation. Sebastian was also entertained with the conversation.

"I'm from the future, AND, another dimension." (Y/n) answered straightforwardly. Ciel just smirked and rested his head on the palm of his hand. "So, from the future, huh? Can you prove it showing us something that we don't have now?" Ciel dared her, making (Y/n) to smirk back at him. 'Oh, I'm going to show him my cell phone, bet that even Sebastian can't find out how to turn it on... Maybe.' The (e/c)-eyed girl, nodding and started to look for her cellphone in her pockets.

"Jesus, where is it?" The girl mumbled, not feeling the rectangular artefact in any of her pockets.

"Are you maybe looking for this?" Sebastian commented, taking out something of his tailcoat pocket and showing it.

It was (Y/n)'s cellphone.

"How? When I was in the room, I was sure I put it in my pan-I mean, trousers pocket." The (h/c) haired girl asked, clearly shocked. "When you started walking upstairs, this device fell out of your trouser's pocket. And while I was making the tea the Young Master told me to do, I inspected the device, I believe you call 'cellphone?" The demon Butler explained, giving the girl the cellphone.

"... At least he didn't guessed the password, like in those fanfics where they can't even turn the cellphone on." The girl mumbled, but the two males heard her clearly.

"(PIN Password) sound familiar to you?" Sebastian commented, with a closed-eyed smile, making the girl yelp quietly and send glares to the Demon. "I have to change the PIN password..." She said to herself, sighing loudly.

"Well, you Butler already knows what is this, because he already saw ALL my things, but I'm going to explain it to you." (Y/n) began. "Long story short. THIS, is a cellphone, it's like a Telephone, but wireless and with A LOT of things, like a Gallery where you can save pictures, etcetera." The (e/c)-eyed girl explained, pointing at her (f/c) cellphone.

"...Interesting, and what kind of things do you have 'saved' in there?" Ciel asked curiously. Sebastian only smirked and said: "Things that are inappropriate for now, Young Master." (In this case, Sebastian would have already seen all my Yaoi pics xd and maybe some pictures of my favorite character where they really look good :v)

"So, yeah. I'm from the future." The girl ended her explanation, with a smile, and caressing her cellphone. Everyone was enjoying the silence, but then;

The cellphone started to ring, loudly.

When Ciel and Sebastian heard the ringing, they payed really close attention to everything, and their looks landed on (Y/n).

The poor girl looked at her cellphone while lightly sweating nervously. When she looked at the ID, she nearly had an attack.

(G/f/n).

'Holy ducks that lays golden skittles. Oh boi.'