Chapter #11: The Day of the Ball.

🌺 3rd Person's POV 🌺

(Y/n) literally woke up at 6 o'clock, because she was really nervous about the ball that was going to be in that night.

I mean, who wouldn't be nervous when you know you're probably going to get kidnapped by no other than Alois Trancy? Just thinking about that made the girl anxious.

"Okay, think cute things about Alois." She mumbled to herself, while thinking hard. "If I'm in his good side, he can be really sweet and slightly childish. But that's cute." (Y/n) added while smiling slightly. "But then, his dark side... OMG That soundwd like Star Wars." She said while starting to sing quietly the Star Wars OST.

Then, a knock was heard. Probably Sebastian.

"Come in.~" The girl allowed the person to come in, and in fact, it was Sebastian.

"My, are you up already?" The Butler asked, a small smirk plastered in his lips. (Y/n) only nodded and started to balance her feet. "And why is that?" Sebaatian asked, while looking at the girl in her (e/c) orbs. "I'm nervous Sebastian. I am not the type to get kidnapped, and I'm pretty sure because it always happens here. I mean, even Ciel gets kidnapped in every case... Well, not every case but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." The girl said, a little bit anxious, remembering ALL the fanfictions that she've read about Kuroshitsuji.

Then, she hugged her knees and sighed deeply. "Boi."

"Do not worry, (Y/n). The Young Master already said that you do not have to worry, just call my name when you're in trouble." The demon explained the girl, while she un-curled herself and stood up. "You'll come as fast as I run when my Grandpa tells me to stop grabbing cookies from the jar?" The (h/c) haired girl asked. Sebastian chuckled and nodded.

"Pinky promise?" The (e/c) eyed girl asked, reaching out her pinky finger. Sebastian found this in a way cute, and locked his long pinky finger with hers.

"Oh! Sebastian, Sebastian!" (Y/n) suddenly exclaimed with a little sparkle in her eyes. "Yes, (Y/n)?" The Butler said,smiling with his eyes closed.

"Can I wake up Ciel?" She asked, looking at the demon in front of her with hopeful eyes. "Why not? Meanwhile, I'll be doing breakfast. Now, if you excuse me." Sebastian said, bowed and left the room.

🌺 Time skip 🌺

(Y/n) stood in front of the room where Ciel was sleeping, she was about to knock, and then she remembered that the kid was still asleep.

'How am I going to knock if Ciel's asleep?  He won't listen lol.' She thought. Then, she opened the door and squealed when she landed her gaze on the fragile body of the boy. She got closer to him and shook him.

He didn't woke up.

"Damnit, I will have to go to extreme measures." She said, cracking her buckles and opened the curtains. "WAKE UP PIRATE!"

The kid, thanks to the shouting, got up really startled and looked at the (h/c) haired girl, his eye with the contract showing off.

(Y/n) knew the secret about Sebastian being a demon and all, so Ciel didn't even bothered to hide his contract.

But he was in his sleep gown, so in a way, he was REALLY REALLY embarrassed.

"Holy Roman Empire, Ciel are you blushing?" (Y/n) asked the blushing mess, while she poked his cheek. "Poke, poke."

"W-What are you doing here, where's Sebastian?" Ciel asked, stuttering and trying to cover himself up. "I asked Sebastian to wake you up, and he said yes! So, ok, let's get you dressed because I bet you can't dressnup yourself." (Y/n) said, clasping her hands together and got our the Earl's clothes. "Raise your arms."