<<Special!: Happy birthday Ciel!>>

◀♨▶◀♨▶◀♨▶

Ciel Phantomhive - DEC/14

◀♨▶◀♨▶◀♨▶

//(Y/n)'s POV//

Okay, so, tODAY IS DECEMBER 14TH! CIEL'S BIRTHDAY! YEY :D

I've decided to literally wake up at 5 am to prepare everything, to plan everything. Yeah, I suck a little bit a preparing, but with Sebastian's help everything will be perfect in less time as possible!~. I'm not going to make it like a surprise because I know that Ciel will end up knowing soon, so I'm just going to shout in his face 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!', so he can notice that I remembered his birthday.

First step, getting up.

I'm in my bed, thinking about my plan... being lazy about getting up. Okay, one, two, three!! I got up of my (comfy) bed and put on a design of clothes only for this day.

It was a formal white t-shirt, with a vest black with white stripes and a matching pair of pants, and a pair of black shoes without leash (you know, like school shoes, but without the leash. I don't know how to say it in English , sorry ;-;). I really don't know where I got the clothes, but they were pretty nice though.

Then, when I got out of my room, I came face to face with no other than Sebastian without second name Michaelis.

"My, (Y/n). What are you doing awoken at this hours in the morning?" Sebastian asked, the moonlight hitting him in his face,adding him some charm. I only blushed and said: "You know why I'm awake." I answered, wiggling my eyebrows in the dark. "Oh, so you do know about the Young Master's birthday." The butler said, smirking while checking his wristwatch. "And I imagine that you want to prepare everything with my help, right?" He added.

Oh holy mother of Larry, can he read my mind?!

"Yes, I can read your mind, (Y/n)." He said, still keeping the smile on his pale face, making me blush again."OK, let's change subject! Yes, I would really love to prepare the party with your help, maybe you ending up making everything, but still! What do you think?" I asked Sebby, with hope that he says to me a 'Yes'.

//3rd Person's POV//

(Y/n) only stared deeply at Sebastian's red eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Surely. Why not?" The raven haired man answered, smiling his charming smile, making the girl squeak and hug the Butler. "I LOVE YOU!" She exclaimed, scaring the Butler by the sudden hug. The girl noticed what she said and corrected herself: "I mean, like friends. I love you my Best friend." Making the Butler chuckle and return the hug.

"... Have you received a hug before?" The girl asked, still hugging the Butler. "No, this is my first time hugging someone." He answered softly. "AW, HOW CUTE. Okay, we can continue hugging after Ciel's party is finished!" (Y/n) stated, breaking the hug and tugging Sebastian's arm coat.
"Sure, you are the boss." The red-eyed man commented, making the (e/c)-eyed girl gasp and say: "You just called me boss? Oh, I'm hyperventilating, oh boi, oh boiiiiiii." She commented, fanning her face with both her hands. Sebastian only sweat dropped at the strange girl's behavior.

"Okay! First, the Breakfast! To the kitchen and far away!" (Y/n) said, while Sebastian was guiding her towards the kitchen.

When they arrived, the girl did her (h/c) hair in a high ponytail, then clasped her hands together and looked at Sebastian. "So, what do you think about the usual and for dessert strawberries covered in chocolate?" The (e/c)-eyed girl suggested, smiling while showing her teeth. Sebastian only nodded and took of his tailcoat, and said: "Yes, that would be nice."