Chapter #21: A bad encounter on a bad time.

«3rd Person's POV»

The inside of the carriage was silent, meanwhile the raindrops fell in the window with a lot of strength. (Y/n) was looking outside the window, still processing all the information given to her with The Undertaker. Her mind was a total mess meanwhile she tried to connect all the dots. 

"(Y/n), are you alright?" A soothing voice snapped the girl out of her thoughts. She looked at the demon butler, who was the source of the voice. "Ah, me? Yes, I'm fine Sebastian..." The (h/c) haired girl answered, forcing a smile on her lips. Ciel arched an eyebrow, and commented: "Well, your hands are telling us otherwise."

The girl looked at her hands, and noticed that she had them balled up in a fist, grabbing harshly the fabric of her dress. She loosened the force in her hands and sighed. "Well, probably I'm still thinking about what the Undertaker told us...maybe." She mumbled, facing the floor with a disturbed look on her (e/c) eyes. "I mean, it's not everyday that someone tells you that demons are going to get you because of your soul." 

(Y/n) then looked at Ciel, and added: "You don't count." Making a tick mark appear on the Earl's forehead. "What are you talking about?!" He exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

"I am anxious... well, I'm always anxious, but you know what I mean though." (Y/n) said, noticing that they've already arrived at the Phantomhive Household. "We'll discuss this in my study, alright? But first, change your clothes and then come to my study." Ciel said, watching as Sebastian got up and opened the carriage door, then the butler offered a hand to the (h/c) haired girl, and she accepted it, getting down the carriage with the butler's help. The demon did the same thing with the Earl. "Yeah, sure. I'll go to my room, so, if you excuse me." She said, and started to run towards her room.

«(Y/n)'s POV»  

I stood infront of my room's door, catching my breath because of the sudden run I did. Why did I ran? I could've walked all the way towards my room! And I wouldn't be panting like an asmathic person.

Well, all my energy went to waste.

Suddenly, a chill ran down my spine. Shoot, why's it suddenly so cold. The temperature started to get lower and lower by every second, and before I noticed it, I started to tremble because of the sudden coldness in the place. Probably because of the rain of minutes ago, the temperature is getting lower, but this low?

I entered my room with a lot of speed, and started to look around for a jacket that probably I had over here, but another chill down my spine cut short my thoughts. Then, suddenly a suffocated feeling started to form in my neck, and when I looked at the full-body mirror beside me, a pair of black hands could be seen grabbing harshly in my neck, the cause of my sudden feeling.

"W-Who are you?" I asked in a whisper, as if it couldn't hear me. That's what I hoped.

But it answered. "I'm here for your soul. I'm here to steal what makes you the interesting specimen you are." The husky voice whispered in my ear, then, suddenly the thing started to appear before my eyes. "I'm going to appear in a form that you will like, I assure you." He said, before transforming himself. A tall, tanned man with brown, slightly curly hair and like-honey eyes. Then he made his clothes appear, that was a butler. Suit, a copy of Sebastian's.

"I think that you like this outfit, am I correct?" He asked, a smile in his face.  "But what a pity, because this will be the last time that you'll see me." He said, making a fake tone of worry. I started to shiver, and my legs gave out, making me fall in the floor.

The demon started to get closer to me, and pinned me in the wall that was behind me, his honey eyes turning a fuschia for a mere second. "You look so lovely there, but guess that I'll have to finish this."