Chapter #13: Kidnapped? Hurray.

🌺 (Y/n)'s POV 🌺

"Ugh..." I grunted, then I got up, and noticed that I was in a room. But it wasn't MY room or the Phantomhive's GUEST room. I jumped out of the bed, quickly ran towards the window and looked outside.

"It's the Trancy manor." I mumbled, closing the curtains, and smiling awkwardly. I AM IN THE TRANCY MANOR.

I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO GET KIDNAPPED, AND HERE I AM. KIDNAPPED.

Good job me. Ok, now, I have to find a way to get out of here without making any sound or I don't know. Probably that's imposible because every servant in this household are demons. So this won't be easy. The bright side is that...

Oh, there's no bright side.

"Do not worry, (Y/n). The Young Master already said that you do not have to worry, just call my name when you're in trouble." Sebastian explained to me, while I un-curled myself and stood up. "You'll come as fast as I run when my Grandpa tells me to stop grabbing cookies from the jar?" I asked. Sebastian chuckled and nodded.

"Pinky promise?"  I asked, reaching out my pinky finger. Sebastian chuckled and locked his long pinky finger with mine.

SEBASTIAN. HIM.

HOW THE HELL DID I FORGOT?! Sebby, if you end up reading my thoughts while I'm thinking about this, sorry for forgetting you. I didn't meant to. Love you...like a best friend in this world, with Ciel. ❤

I was about to literally shout his name like my life depended of it (and it depends of it, lol), but then, a knock was heard. Suddenly, I froze in my spot.

"Come in...?" Okay, that came out more like a question. The door started to open, and there was Claude. I tried my best not to bish-fight him, so I controlled myself and looked intensely at him, trying to intimidate him.

"The Earl Trancy would like to see you, now that you're awake." Well, it looks like it didn't worked.

"Sure..." I said, giving up, and started following the Spider Demon. I remember that every time I saw a spider, I would freak out and run away, but after watching Kuroshitsuji... I still ran away, but bravely. I ran away bravely. ✨

Then, Claude suddenly stopped and I was close into bumping with him, but I stopped and stood behind him. Not not today. ✨🎶

After that, he knocked the door, and there was hear a clear "come in!".

Then, he opened the door, revealing Booty-Shorts-Man with his booty shorts that are really short even for me.

🌺 3rs Person's POV 🌺

"Please, sweetheart, take a sit." Alois said, pointing to the chair that was in front of him. (Y/n) nodded, and sat down in the chair she was told to. 'DON'T  LITERALLY TAKE THE SIT... AGAIN.' she thought, trying to stop the urge to grab the sit and run away with it.

"First of all, what's your name?" Alois asked, the girl looked at her left side, and noticed the intense glare the Spider Demon was sending her. 'Since he's a spider, does the insecticide works on him too? I wonder...'  The girl got lost in her thoughts, that she didn't notices that she didn't answered Alois's question.

The blonde boy slammed his hands in the desk, and shouted: "Answer me goddamit!" That made the girl snap out of her train of thoughts, and answered: "Hey! Ask nicely!"