Chapter #8: That was way easy, and...Damn.

When Ciel, (Y/n) and Sebastian were already out of the carriage, the girl looked in awe at the people that we're going to watch her.

"Okay, why are there too many people?" The (h/c) haired girl asked, pointing at the crowd. "I thought there were going to be like, only 20 or 23 people, not this much!" She added, exclaiming and started to shiver in nervousness. "Okay, I'm starting to freak out." She added, starting to blush.

"Don't worry, either way, just calm down. If you make a mistake, the children won't notice." Sebastian reassured, while sending her a charming smile. She only smiled,went to her place, and the show began.

"Hello kids!" (Y/n) said, waving at the kids who were paying attention. "Hello!" They shouted back, making the girl to startle. "Wow! There are too many children over here! So, do you know who I am?" The (h/c) haired girl asked the kids, pointing at herself. One little girl with big blue eyes raised her hand. "Yes sweetie?" (Y/n) said, giving her the word.

"You're the girl that is from the Funtom Company?" She asked, tilting her head a little. The (e/c)-eyed girl nodded and said: "¡Yes, yes I am!"

With Sebastian and Ciel, where the parents of the kids are...

"She's doing it right, doesn't she, Young Master?" Sebastian commented, while he chuckled. Ciel only smirked and said: "Yes, she is.".

"Either way, this is the last time I'll ask her to do something. Since I need to do collaborations with other companies, so they can help me out with my things and the name of the Funtom Company will be heard by everyone." Ciel explained, while he watched the girl do a presentation of the game she was going to do.

"My, what a marvelous idea, Young Master." Sebastian commented, while smirking at the boy. "Don't you think she'll be a really good mother?" Sebastian said, teasing his Young Master.

"Yes... HEY, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Ciel exclaimed, starting to blush furiously and to glare at the Butler. Sebastian only smirked and said: "I'm talking about Miss (L/n)'s skills with children, Young Master."

"Yes, sure..."

⭐ With (Y/n)... ⭐

"So! Now that I explained the Broken Telephone game, who wants to participate?" The girl asked, smiling. A lot of kids raised their hands, making the girl happy.

But then, it happened.

(Y/n) felt a wet feeling between her thighs.

'Damn.' Was all she thought.

'The Days', she suddenly felt like she was starting her days. She felt like it, she was sure she was starting.

'In every fanfic I read, the reader doesn't even get in her period, but, why now? Why me? WHY?' She thought, starting to sweat nervously. (Y/n) acted like nothing was happening and kept with the show.

"Okay, so, I'm going to pick you, you, you and you." The (h/c) haired girl stated, pointing at 4 random kids. The children started squealing and went towards (Y/n).

The show went smoothly, and when it ended, (Y/n) suddenly rushed towards Ciel and Sebastian.

"Very nice (Y/n), I must..." Ciel complimented the girl, but was cut of by the said. "Um, yes, thank you very much, but, can we go home now?" (Y/n) said hurriedly, while smiling nervously, she was starting to get cramps, and not nice ones. "Like, right now?"

"My, why are you hurried up, Miss (L/n)?" Sebastian asked, while guiding Ciel and (Y/n) towards the carriage. "...Things that I don't know I should say out loud." The (e/c)-eye girl answered, smiling awkwardly.