Chapter #5: Making my way downstairs~

"Okey, so... Where am I?" The girl asked, looking around and only seeing an endless hallway. "I'm more lost that Sousuke in Free! Eternal Summer." She mumbled, stopping in her tracks and grabbed a map of the Phantomhive manor that she asked Sebastian to do for her.

"... Reading this map, I'm in..." (Y/n) commented, folding the map and crossed her arms. "I don't know."

"Maybe if I call Sebastian, he'll come... Yeah~." The (h/c) haired girl commented, praising herself of her own awesome idea. 'Oh Sebby, where are you that I don't see your beautiful face?'  She thought playfully.

"Where you calling me, Miss (Y/n)?" Someone said behind her, making the (h/c) haired girl jump, turn around and karate-chop the person's chest. "Karate chop!" She shouted, karate-chopping the person who was in front of her.

"Ah, Sebastian, is you." (Y/n) said, sighing loudly and relaxing. "I came because I heard you calling my name, Miss (Y/n)." Sebastian answered, smiling.

"I already told you, just call me (Y/n). And I called you because I'm lost." The girl commented, scratching her cheek in embarrassment in the last sentence. "I was going to mop the Ballroom like you told me to, but... I don't know if I turned right, or left, and, puf."

Sebastian only sighed, and said: "I'm going to show you where is the Ballroom, please do follow me." Then, started walking. The girl nodded and started following him.

When they were walking downstairs, the (h/c) haired girl remembered a song, and started singing it.

"Making my way downstairs~." The (e/c)-eyed girl sang, while clapping her hands in the rhythm of the song. The Butler just chuckled. "Which song is it, may I ask?" The red-eyed man asked, while turning to a corner, then entering the Ballroom. "Here it is. And here is the mop." He said, giving the girl the said mop.

"Is a song from my world. Nice, I'll start mopping right now, thank you Sebastian." (Y/n) said, smiling at the said man and patting his back. The raven haired man looked at the girl strangely, chuckled and went away to do his duties.

"Wow, okey, let's do this. Good thing that I know how to clean." The girl said to herself, nodding and started mopping the Ballroom.

After cleaning it, (Y/n) sighed to herself, and whipped her inexistent sweat. "Okay, I'm done!" Then, she started walking towards the hall way. But in the middle of her path she heard an explosion. She immediately thought of Bard and ran towards the kitchen, where there laid the said man with his hair all puffy and with smoke.

"Who the heck are you?" Bard asked, moving his hands, shooing off the smoke of his face.

"Ah, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), new hired help. Nice to meet ya, Mister..." She said, acting clueless about Bard's name.

"The name's Bardroy, but call me Bard, nice to meet ya too." He said,  with a goofy smile on his face. "Now, can you help me to clean up this before Mister Sebastian sees this?"

"Before I see what, Mister Bardroy?" Sebastian asked behind the (e/c)-eyed girl, making her shriek and jump in her place, scaring the shit out of her and Bard. "He he, well, what a mess this is, isn't it?" Bard commented, laughing awkwardly at the end of the sentence.

"Well, in my defense, I just came here and said -whaaaat?-" The (h/c) haired girl said, raising an eyebrow.

Well, more like raised her eyebrow with her finger, because she doesn't knows how to raise only one eyebrow.
"Before you ask, I don't know how to raise only one eyebrow, so shut it." She commented, still her eyebrow raised and her finger in her eyebrow.

"Mister Bardroy, how many times have I told you to not to use the flamethrower in the kitchen?" The Butler asked, frowning and massaging his temples.

"...I've lost the count." Bard answered.
"Just clean the kitchen, and (Y/n), you don't have more tasks for today, but if you wish, you can help me to get the preparations ready for today's guest." The red-eyed demon suggested with a fake smile. "Sure, sure!" The girl agreed. Sebastian smirked and asked the girl to follow her to the Ballroom she just mopped and started to get the preparation.

But in the middle of the preparation, the telephone started to ring.

"I'll take it. Please do continue (Y/n)." Sebastian said, dissapearing in less than a second to answer the telephone.

Then, (Y/n)'s cellphone started ringing, she jumped by the sudden vibration in her dress pocket, looked around to see that any of the servants were there and answered the call.

"Hello?" She asked, cellphone in her left ear.

'(Y/n)!  WHAT'S UP? ANYTHING NEW? ' It was her Grandpa.

"Oh, hi grandpa. Well, now I'm a Phantomhive maid, and we're going to have guests." The girl said, smiling slightly. 'Well, remember what I told you. If they're nice with you, be nice with them. If they treat you like trash, just punch where the sun doesn't shines. Oh my god that rhymes. Good job me." (G/f/n) commented in the other line.

"Yeah, sure, like I want to get fired." (Y/n) said sarcastically.

'Yeah, why not? OK, take care. Stay pure... Just kidding, take care, bye.' Then, he hang up. She put her cellphone in her dress pocket, and continued to get the preparations.

But then, Sebastian came to where the girl was and told her to stop the preparations. And explained her the call.

~~~~~~~~

"How's that the guest decided to break the contract?" Ciel asked, clearly irritated and sighed deeply, massaging his temples.

"It turned out that he didn't wanted to do the presentation, and broke the contract with the Funtom Company." Sebastian said, while (Y/n) was beside him.

"What contract?" She asked innocently.

"I had a contract with a Mister, and this contract was about hiring some of his employees to entertain some kids tomorrow in an event.But it turned out that NOW, he broke the contract. Just one day before the event. That bloody bastard!" Ciel explained, balling up his fists in anger and groaned.

Then, an idea popped in the (h/c) haired girl.

'What if I entertain the kids? Hehehe.'