Chapter #20: The Undertaker.

3rd Person's POV 

"I'm still not used in being in a carriage, but not in the bad way. I like it." (Y/n) said, looking outside the carriage. The sky was pitch black, meaning that it was going to rain pretty soon. But the girl didn't minded it though, she loved the rain with all her passion. But remembering in the situation she was (the whole demon hunting her thing), she didn't desired the lack of light right now. "I don't think I've asked you before, but in your time, what's the main transportation?" Ciel asked, looking at the (h/c) haired girl with a hint of interest in his sapphire eye. "Oh, yeah! You haven't asked me, so do not worry." (Y/n) said, waving her hands infront of her and chuckled. "I hope I can find the definition in the Internet, because I can't find a way to explain it to you..." She said, grabbing her phone and unlocking it and pressing the Google Chrome icon. 

"And I'm going to change the passord because someone, I'm not saying names," The girl said, glaring daggers at a smirking Sebastian. " decoded my last password." She finished, huffing and crossing her arms.

Flashback~

(Y/n) was in the kitchen, helping Sebastian cook the diner for both Ciel and her, then she felt her pocket vibrate, signaling that a message was sent to her cellphone. She looked at Sebastian, not wanting him to watch her, and when she reassured that he wasn't watching her, she took out her phone and unlocked it, ingressing the password the fastest she could. When she unlocked it, she let out a sigh she didn't knew she was holding.

"So, (password), huh?"  Sebastian said, looking at her with an innocent smile in his face, making the (e/c) eyed girl look at him with a surprised expression, and grunted in response.

"Not again!"

End of Flashback~

"If I couldn't decode a password, what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian said, putting his right palm into his chest and smiling softly at the girl. She looked annoyed at the Butler, and answered: "A normal one that doesn't makes me change the password almost everyday!"

She returned her gaze to her cellphone screen, and saw that she had no signal. "How strange, the signal seems to come and go... just a few minutes I had internet, and now I don't have, once again."  She mumbled to herself, shrugging it off and looking at both the Butler and the Earl. "Now, just deal with my crappy explanation that I hope I can remember when I made an exposition in school about techonology." Ciel and Sebastian's eyes widened in surprise at the girl mentioning that. 

"Women go to school in your time?" Ciel asked, the look of surprise still evident in his delicate features. She nodded. "But that's another story for another time, right now I'm answering your question about transportation so listen before I forget it." She cleared her thoat, and explained: "A car is a road vehicle used to carry passengers. It is also called an automobile, which comes from the Greek word "auto" and the French word "mobile". This name means "self-moving", as cars do not need horses or other external sources of to move. Cars usually have four wheels and get their power from an engine. Millions of cars were made during the 20th Century." 

"I think I have an image of it, but I'm not quite sure if it's accurate." Ciel comented, looking at the ceiling as if he's imaginating the automobile. "It's impressing how humans can evolve so fast. That is what's fascinating about them."  Sebastian commented, putting one of his long fingers in his chin in a pensative manner. Then suddenly, the carriage stopped, meaning that they were already in their destination.

"We're already here."

After the three of them were already outside The Undertaker's, Sebastian opened the door, letting Ciel and (Y/n) enter first, then he entered and closed the door behind him. The whole place was creepy, not so much light entering the room and above everything, there was a scent of lavender with a hint of death, probably the last one comming from the coffins that were in the room. "Undertaker, we're here!" Ciel exclaimed, hoping that the Former Grim Reaper would appear any moment soon, like he always does.