Chapter #16: Well, I expected this.

"CIEL! ~" Elizabeth shouted, entering the big manor looking for the mentioned boy. "Ciel where are you?" the blonde girl asked, looking for her beloved fiancé.

"I'M STILL IN MY MODERN CLOTHES, I HAVE TO CHANGE, BYE." (Y/n) shouted, dashing towards her room like there's no tomorrow. Then, she stopped in her tracks, and started to run towards the kitchen, where the servants of the Phantomhive household were eating.

🌺 (Y/n)'s POV 🌺

I ran as fast as I could towards the kitchen while I was singing/shouting 'dasi run run run'.

I know I told them I was going to my room, but then I remembered that the servants and I are going to hide together from Lizzy.

Again, it's not that I like Lizzy, it's just that... She's too childish some times. LIZZY STANS DON'T KILL ME PLEASE. Even though in Book of Atlantic she was kinda cool with the swords and everything, yes she was, but here, she's still trying to he cute and capture Ciel's attention.

I didn't even noticed the wall that was in front of me, and crashed with it. Oh well, it looks like Wall-senpai loves me. I entered the kitchen and looked that there wasn't nobody.

They left without me! ;-;

The only option I have is to literally run as fast as Flash towards my room and try not to be seen by Elizabeth. OR, ANOTHER OPTION IS to be a ninja and without making noise, go to my room.

... Or maybe I can use both. Yeah~ I think that's more effective!

I shushed and started to listen to Lizzy's voice, she was in the dining room, so it meant that she already found Ciel. I took advantage of that, and started to run softly towards my room.

I have to admit, I've never been this excited to stay in my room and not socialize with anyone in the manor, normally I want to talk with everyone in the manor, but today wasn't that day.

When I was about to run upstairs, a rather high-pitched voice stopped my tracks. "Oh my God she's so cute!"

Mission, failed.

Miserably.

🌺 3rd Person's POV 🌺

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks, and smiled softly at Elizabeth. The pink-girl ignored the fact that the (h/c) haired girl was using a pale blue oversized buttoned shirt, a pair of black pants and a pair of white vans, and ran towards the newly hired maid and hugged her tightly. "She's so cute, Ciel! Who's she?" Elizabeth asked, still hugging (Y/n).

"She's my newly hired maid, (Y/n) (L/n)." Ciel answered, going where Elizabeth and (Y/n) were, Sebastian staying by his side.

"She has interesting clothes, but in her the clothes look so pretty!" Lizzy exclaimed, looking at the girl. "But I bet that pink would look really good on you! Right, servants?"

When (Y/n) looked around, the (e/c) eyed girl noticed that Bard, Finny, Mey Rin and Tanaka we're dressed in different styles of dresses, but every dress was a different shade of pink.

'So, that's why I didn't found them, lol. I want to take a picture, but, I don't think that's a good idea.'  (Y/n) thought, sweat dropping. "Thank you for the compliment!" The (h/c) haired girl said truthfully. 'For her, saying that kind of thing of my clothes that are like a man, It's a really big compliment, damn.'