Chapter #6: Entertaining kids, sure, easy.

"Ah, Ciel." The girl raised her hand like she was in the school. "Yes, Lady (Y/n)?" Ciel said, giving her permission to say her idea.

"Just (Y/n) is fine. And, can I suggest you some ideas to entertain the kids, PLEASE?" She said, giving the boy Kitty eyes like the Puss In Boots in Shrek. Ciel just arched an eyebrow and asked: "Do YOU know how to entertain kids?".

"I can! You're saying it like of I haven't been with kids!" The girl barked at the Earl. Then she proceed to cross her arms and puffed her cheeks. "I have a lot of experience with kids, two of them are my best friend's young brother and my little cousin of only 3 years. And I really have A LOT of ideas in mind!" The girl said, smiling and cupped her cheek with her hand, while throwing a flowery aura around her.

"Sure, go ahead." Ciel said, taking a sip of his tea. "Well, in first place where will the event will be held?" She asked, grabbing a notepad and started to write some of her ideas. "It will be held in the streets, so every kid can participate in the game." The Earl said, continuing his paperwork.

"Miracle that you think in the other people! Then, we can play Teléfono Descompuesto!" (Y/n) suggested, clasping her hands together and starting to take notes of her idea and started to giggle. "What did you just say?" Ciel asked, looking very confused. "Oh, It's also called the -Broken Telephone-." The girl explained.

"May I ask what is this game about?" Sebastian asked, standing beside his Young Master.

"Well, there's this much people, they'll have to put in a horizontal line, one person next to other, then, the first one in the line has to whisper something in the other person's ear only one time, and the next person has to whisper what he or she understood, and it goes like that until the last person in the line says out loud what he understood, and look if it's what the first person said." The (h/c) haired girl explained.

"It's like if I whisper to Sebastian 'Scone', he whispers the said word to you, and you say out loud 'Score'. Right?" The blue-eyed boy said an example, looking at the girl to tell him a if he was right.

"Exactly! It's really entertaining for kids, just telling you. In my century/dimension, the kids get really excited to play it." (Y/n) commented.

"... Okay, I'm going to use your idea." Ciel concluded. The girl only smiled widely and said 'Thank you!'. "BUT. Since is your idea, you're going to expose it." He added, smirking.

'This wasn't in my plan!... I was just only to suggest the idea for him, not to expose the idea to THE OTHER PEOPLE IN LONDON ;-;'  The young girl thought, while crying internally.

"Why me? Why not... I don't know, Mey Rin, Bard, you know, there's also a Sebastian beside you that will obey you." The (h/c) haired girl asked, still confused as to 'why her?'.

"Because you have to learn to talk to other people of this century." Ciel replied simply. 

"Damn." She exclaimed, while grunting to the cieling (heh? Saw what I did there? 7u7//slapped). "What did you say?" Ciel asked, raising an eyebrow. The girl just laughed nervously and waved her hands, saying: "Nothing, nothing!".

"So, when am I going to start practicing?" (Y/n) asked the boys.

"Right now. Sebastian, go and help her in her practice." The Earl commanded, shooing both his servants. Sebastian only bowed and said:

"Yes, My Lord."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE GAME I TOLD YOU ABOUT?!" The girl shouted. 

(Y/n) and Sebastian (with glasses, in his Teacher mode,lol)  started to practice for tomorrow's event. The Butler prepared the girl for any kind of accidents. And then Sebastian grabbed a ball of (Y/n)'s bag (It was a Volley ball), and said that he was going to throw it, and she had to catch it.